feeding cactus to baby leopard..

verda

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Actually I'm right there by 99/Westpark Toll or u can say right there by Cinco Ranch

verda

5 Year Member
Texas
Thanks tortdad, I think I might try buying them instead of growing them, afraid the dogs might get into it now that I think about it. My english bulldog likes to smell the flowers, and my frenchie likes to eat them lol ... wow u dont live too far away from me.

verda

5 Year Member
Texas
So how often and how much should we feed a 7 month old baby leo ? I fed him some today and he seem to just love it.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
So how often and how much should we feed a 7 month old baby leo ? I fed him some today and he seem to just love it.
It's very good to feed... Just vary his diet... Check the diet sheets and you can understand :) opuntia is fed more than others (you still need variation :) )!

verda

5 Year Member
Texas
I do feed him a variety of food, I was missing cactus so I wanted to make sure I got it. Thanks! I want to get 2 more baby badly, but I want to make sure I know more about raising them correctly before I get my next two. In the meantime I am getting extra enclosures indoor and outdoor ready for the next 2, growing most of the food I use to feed them also. The wait is killing me! I enjoy watching them eat and do nothing all day ^_^

Last edited:

verda

5 Year Member
Texas
The shop next to my shop had a cactus plant that was blooming new pads and I got me some, and got a few old pads and is going to try growing them at home. Just need to keep them away from my dogs some how.