Fedex at it's best.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I've added this to my "FEDEX HORROR STORY" post.
This is for everyone else to enjoy
I was thinking more along the lines of tv's Yellowstone & the "train station" on the Montana-Wyoming border. Someone or maybe several Fed Ex employees are dumping packages for whatever personal or other reason rather than deliver them. Maybe Fed Ex management gives extra incentives for dumping. Maybe if you can't deliver a package on your shift, you dump it in order not to get penalized?

Is it pretty hard for the receiver of a package to refute something wasn't delivered if you don't have security cameras & Fed Ex clicks that it has?

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I think I'd be checking the rosters to see if a driver and truck are missing. A driver could have come to an untimely end at the hands of some hooligan.

That's my story of the day ?‍?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I had faith in you sir and you delivered! I knew this article would not stay hidden from you! I have a new welder coming by FedEx today so hopefully I won't need to add a sad update later

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I was thinking more along the lines of tv's Yellowstone & the "train station" on the Montana-Wyoming border. Someone or maybe several Fed Ex employees are dumping packages for whatever personal or other reason rather than deliver them. Maybe Fed Ex management gives extra incentives for dumping. Maybe if you can't deliver a package on your shift, you dump it in order not to get penalized?

Is it pretty hard for the receiver of a package to refute something wasn't delivered if you don't have security cameras & Fed Ex clicks that it has?
I saw a video of a delivery person (I honestly don't know if it was FEDEX or not to be fair) that photographed the delivered packages at the correct addresses, then took the packages with them.
Stealing them.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I think I'd be checking the rosters to see if a driver and truck are missing. A driver could have come to an untimely end at the hands of some hooligan.

That's my story of the day ?‍?
That's an awful thought but it could happen.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Amazon have recently been in trouble here because they were secretly filmed clearing out and dumping huge amounts of stock they hadn't sold - all good non perishables - electricals, household items and clothes etc. Maybe Amazon US paid someone to dump them?

dd33

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Florida
We have this new FedEx ground driver in our area. It seems like she is always up to some weird stuff. Yesterday she dropped off some packages at our house then drove off with the side door of her van open. We thought she just forgot it but we saw her driving back down the street after making more stops and it was still open. Today we saw her running down the main highway towards her van with a package in hand (side door still open). She must have finally had one blow out. At least she noticed and stopped for it.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
We have this new FedEx ground driver in our area. It seems like she is always up to some weird stuff.
She seems to provide GREAT daily entertainment! You could sell tickets to watch, or video her and put it on America's Funniest Home Videos. Or rent a billboard with a screenshot on it...you'd make a fortune from UPS to keep it up there, AND/OR from FedEx to take it down. YES! on double-dipping!

This is an entrepreneurial opportunity..don't let it go by! ?

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
This thread might set records Z

I mean we ARE talking about Fed-Ex and the "dart-like" trajectory to the ground in service over the past 3 years.

They USED to make the USPS look bad, now however, it is the USPS(yeah, they still suck) that makes Fed-ex look like, well, liars because that's what we are all mad about, the lying. No sense in sugarcoating it.

"Fed-Ex lies"

I feel better.....almost as good as saying that "other slogan" that has recently been so popular<LOL>

Enjoy the day folks and have fun with it.....may as well, not likely to change Fed-ex back into a good company anyway.

jeff

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sadly I must report it was delivered on time with no damage! Even ? sparkles if diamonds were eaten!
OK
We must also report when FedEx did a good job, too.
It's a shame that the fact that they didn't screw up seems to be the exception.
Truthfully, most of my FEDEX deliveries go off without a hitch. It's what we expect. It's not supposed to be an event.
But when they fail, it's all too often. And it's in spectacular fashion