February turtle

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I wouldn't mind that weather tbh, we go back around the 70's Friday for the next 10 days. I opened the hibernation box doors so they can come out

If I was a betting man....which I am.... I would of lost some money on the weather in February! Hard to believe your group could be coming up before March!

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
If I was a betting man....which I am.... I would of lost some money on the weather in February! Hard to believe your group could be coming up before March!
I know right, had I kept them in the garage this year I'm sure all of them would be up.

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
I know right, had I kept them in the garage this year I'm sure all of them would be up.
I use an unheated portion of my basement for hibernation, but had to abandon the process. It's about 10 degrees F warmer in there this year than previous years. One of the turtles got sick so I pulled them all out. I need to look at other options for next year.

AJK Aquaria

I'm new to the hibernation process, but I'm glad mine are all in a fridge. One week 20 degrees, the next 50+. I'd bet the fishing will be jacked up as well this year.