Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
You might say I'm
GRIN.gif
from ear to ear! OR
36_2_471.gif
.. OR
36_2_27.gif
.. HAPPY!!! NAW.. not might say.. I AM!!!

AA20611KeEGGS.jpg

She was just sitting there in front of one so I dug around and found two others.. I've coded 2/06/11. The one with the ? I have no idea about.. just found nearby buried. They were all barely 2" below 'leaf-litter' surface - in the corner!

This was taken inside the incubator.. you can see how wet the leaf-litter is I'm using! After taking the pictures a small nest was created for each egg maybe 75% egg-depth and then leaf-litter 'lightly' covers each egg. The leaf-litter has been sprayed at least every other day to maintain the high humidity.. 82 - 84F max. I am going to hatch K. erosa!!! - SOME DAY!

There have been claims of hatchlings created by individuals a few times.. but until or unless someone shows or makes public actual pics.. I'm considering them just claims! In fact there are [ in my circle of peers ] only 2 Zoo's, etc. that have claimed to hatch K. erosa.. one I spoke with on the phone ( June '10 ) and said they would forward pics and data - nothing yet. IMHumbleO I would think that when a rather rare hatching occurs in the Herp community.. it would be something someone would want to make public.

Hi Jacqui.. Hi Kristina.....
36_2_25.gif

NERD

36_12_6.gif
36_12_6.gif
36_12_6.gif
36_12_6.gif
36_12_6.gif
36_12_6.gif
36_12_6.gif

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Hey,I bet I know where you learned how to do that! ROFLMAO

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
jackrat said:
Hey,I bet I know where you learned how to do that! ROFLMAO

It wasn't easy getting "my card" Jeff.. had to - well ~ you know what I had to do.............. ! You got yours?

NERD

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Fingers crossed. I hope it happens for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.