FB Marketplace Find

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
Screenshot_20200703-182424.png

I saw this plexiglass aquarium for sale on FB not too far from me for $100 and I jumped on it for one of my tortoises.

It's a bowfront aquarium that's 2x2x8 that's a little dirty but otherwise in good shape.

I'm going to switch out the enclosures tomorrow and am excited for Darwin to get to explore his new home.

Jamie

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
View attachment 299088

I saw this plexiglass aquarium for sale on FB not too far from me for $100 and I jumped on it for one of my tortoises.

It's a bowfront aquarium that's 2x2x8 that's a little dirty but otherwise in good shape.

I'm going to switch out the enclosures tomorrow and am excited for Darwin to get to explore his new home.

Jamie
Great find! Congrats!

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
Wow! Looks like it was a pain in the A$$ to move!
Astonishingly, it only weighs about 30-40 pounds (guess)... it just fit in my Nissan Rogue with all the seats (including the front passenger seat) down.

My plan is to clean it this morning and then set it up while Darwin is enjoying some time in his outside enclosure.

Jamie

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Astonishingly, it only weighs about 30-40 pounds (guess)... it just fit in my Nissan Rogue with all the seats (including the front passenger seat) down.

My plan is to clean it this morning and then set it up while Darwin is enjoying some time in his outside enclosure.

Jamie
Thats good to know though since I have a rogue too! ?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
View attachment 299088

Jamie
Any progress on the awesome new setup? ?