Fantasy Football (anyone?)

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
It's that time of the year when football begins and fantasy sports enthusiasts come out in droves. Me being one of them! Thought about putting together a TFO fantasy football league. Depending on the response it would be a 10 or 12 team standard league, draft would be online (time zone to be determined), probably use nfl.com, and no money just for fun. If anyone is interested pm me. If there is any issues with this mods just remove thread. Eric

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
No doubt about it. I play several leagues. All money leagues so this won't be stressful, of course it usually keeps everyone involved down to the end when money is involved. We play the yahoo league so I'm looking forward to testing out the NFL.com

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
I can't believe there is only 2 fantasy football fans out of all these members?

hoopytortoise

Missouri
I'm in. I'm in another league as well. Let's just pray the drafts arnt the same night. We are drafting my other league in the 18th

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Don't see it happening.... Maybe 6 weeks

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
I'm in if u can find enough people. As long as no one minds a little friendly trash talk.

Oh yeah, nothing wrong with some smack talk cleansing! All right we got 4 at least 6 more to go! Bears fan here by the way! Da Bears! I live in a state that has 2 NFL teams and one of the greatest athletics university in the country and I am not much of a fan on any of them. Go figure. Bears, Cubs, Blackhawks, UNC Tarheels, and NBA I guess maybe Cleveland(lone Ohio team)

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Lane Johnson ped dude just doesn't get it! Definitely hurts that o line

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
My brother is a Bears fan too. I'm a Cheese head Packer backer

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
My brother is a Bears fan too. I'm a Cheese head Packer backer

I just puked in my mouth:) joking! I don't hate the pack.....when I have Aaron Rodgers on my fantasy team. I sure in hell hated them when that butterball Lacy ruined my late 2nd rnd( i thought steal pick in one of my leagues last year!

jim taylor

Morrisville pa
My sister-in-law is a huge bears fan. Lane Johnson is innocent for the 3rd time lol. Sammy boy def going down now it shame he my hero who else can scam teams out of 100 mill and never do a thing to earn it. After chip destroyed the team all we have to look forward to is wentz after Sam breaks

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
My sister-in-law is a huge bears fan. Lane Johnson is innocent for the 3rd time lol. Sammy boy def going down now it shame he my hero who else can scam teams out of 100 mill and never do a thing to earn it. After chip destroyed the team all we have to look forward to is wentz after Sam breaks

Hello Jim
The other not so good news coming from the Eagles camp is the injuries. Man they are piling up. I love the way Mathews runs but shoot it's not sustainable. And they didn't do much to back him up. Drafting Wendell Smallwood doesn't count lol

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
I still think the Eagles defense is going to be pretty darn good though

hoopytortoise

Missouri
I'm a dedicated Chiefs fan. My husband is a Cheesehead. I get so tired of hearing how great Aaron Rodgers is. But other than its kinda nice because at lease we are a house divided in different divisions. I'm not sure I could have married him if he were a Raiders or Bronco fan. If you need extra people I'm sure he'd be willing to join up in this league too.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Did y'all do a league this past year? We should do one this coming fall! Who do y'all play through? Should be a good year ;)