Falling in love with a Forum Member?

Is it possible to fall in love with a forum member?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShervyBaby

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland/DC
Vishnu2 said:
Is it possible to fall in love with a forum member on any forum? Yes.

Especially if you lack the common social skills to meet and talk to someone in person. Back in my day I would use my mouth to talk to females not the internet. I know I will probably get some heat for saying this, but it's my opinion

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Jacqui said:
I met my husband online, not in here however. ;) I must say all joking aside, there are some guys in here, who I could easily become interested in (if things like age, marital status, ect.., were not issues). We have some of the sweetest, most generous, intelligent, humorous and charming folks in here... then if you go and see how beautiful some of them also are on the outside... be still my heart. Same go for our women. Not to mention the ones that if I were not a shy awkward person, I would like to get to know as friends. :cool:

You shy? You reach out to people in the kindest way. I know it is most important what you think of yourself but I think the "list" you gave describes you to a T. I hope this words make it into your heart because I think you ROCK!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Vishnu2 said:
CLMoss said:
Tyler is really cute! And has a Beautiful wife I must add.
I don't think I know who that is. Will have to be on the look out. Did he and his wife meet on here? Lol, j/k.

Post #34 in the new what do you look like thread

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Tyler's photo use to be on his website, with his wife. I don't know if it is still there. But they are a very good looking couple. And all kidding aside, he is a really nice man as well. Remember, Neal started all of this! LOL!

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
ShervyBaby said:
Vishnu2 said:

Especially if you lack the common social skills to meet and talk to someone in person. Back in my day I would use my mouth to talk to females not the internet. I know I will probably get some heat for saying this, but it's my opinion

Thank you for sharing your insight. Here's mine. Times are changing. People are busy and find online dating sites easier. People are more judgmental than they used to be and some people hide behind a key board while waiting for the other person to fall for their personality. I am a believer that anything is possible. There are statements on this thread that have showed that online dating works (and doesn't always). So, yes anything is possible. And that's my opinion. :D

CLMoss said:
Tyler's photo use to be on his website, with his wife. I don't know if it is still there. But they are a very good looking couple. And all kidding aside, he is a really nice man as well. Remember, Neal started all of this! LOL!

Thanks Neal. :p

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
That photo does not do Tyler justice! You have to check out his website and then go to "about us".

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
CLMoss said:
That photo does not do Tyler justice! You have to check out his website and then go to "about us".

Post website link please.

I found Tyler and his wife.

Red

5 Year Member
Las Vegas
Neal said:
I fell in love with Tyler Stewart. Now...if I could just get his wife out of the picture....:)

Neal- everything has a price, ha ha! I could walk away for a pretty penny or two :) He is pretty dang dreamy, huh? But the website picture is no longer accurate... we've had 3 kids since then! Sleepless nights i'm afraid has taken a toll.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Neal said:
I fell in love with Tyler Stewart. Now...if I could just get his wife out of the picture....:)

Really though, of course anything is possible. I'm no relational expert, but I think there should be a lot of caution with developing on-line relationships. The person on the other end that you are talking to could make themselves out to be anyone or anything. I would imagine it would take a lot more time to establish a real relationship with someone over the internet than it would if they saw each other in person frequently.

Hahahahaha

Vishnu2 said:
CLMoss said:
Chin hairs? I don't think so. You are way too young to be doing that. LOL!

NEVER to young for a stray chin hair CLMoss. ;)

Funny you should mention that, I pulled one out of my wifes chin this am. Didnt even need tweezers for this bad boy:D

Vishnu2 said:
ShervyBaby said:
Vishnu2 said:

Lacking common social skills, FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya I think I lack a few of those. I met my wife online and used my raw caveman abilities and clubbed her over the head and drug her into the cave. My wife is perfect for me:D Her head is only a little sore on the right side

Thank you for sharing your insight. Here's mine. Times are changing. People are busy and find online dating sites easier. People are more judgmental than they used to be and some people hide behind a key board while waiting for the other person to fall for their personality. I am a believer that anything is possible. There are statements on this thread that have showed that online dating works (and doesn't always). So, yes anything is possible. And that's my opinion. :D

CLMoss said:

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
bigred said:
Neal said:

Really though, of course anything is possible. I'm no relational expert, but I think there should be a lot of caution with developing on-line relationships. The person on the other end that you are talking to could make themselves out to be anyone or anything. I would imagine it would take a lot more time to establish a real relationship with someone over the internet than it would if they saw each other in person frequently.

Hahahahaha

Vishnu2 said:
CLMoss said:
Chin hairs? I don't think so. You are way too young to be doing that. LOL!

NEVER to young for a stray chin hair CLMoss. ;)

Funny you should mention that, I pulled one out of my wifes chin this am. Didnt even need tweezers for this bad boy:D

Vishnu2 said:
ShervyBaby said:
Vishnu2 said:

Lacking common social skills, FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya I think I lack a few of those. I met my wife online and used my raw caveman abilities and clubbed her over the head and drug her into the cave. My wife is perfect for me:D Her head is only a little sore on the right side

CLMoss said:

@chin hair. That is hilarious. I am sure she is thankful that you shared that piece of info with us. :D

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Red said:
Neal- everything has a price, ha ha! I could walk away for a pretty penny or two :) He is pretty dang dreamy, huh? But the website picture is no longer accurate... we've had 3 kids since then! Sleepless nights i'm afraid has taken a toll.

Lol, ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth...
but then someday your kids leave and you get to play with your torts again :p

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
lynnedit said:
Red said:

lol, i don't think kids are all that bad ;) just annoying sometimes XD

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Vishnu2 said:
Is it possible to fall in love with a forum member on any forum?

:tort: I think it is possible! Several active members of this forum display and share similar levels of passion for tortoises. This is a strong common ground and could be a great foundation for something more significant if circumstances would allow further involvement.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
lynnedit said:
Red said:

Aren't kids wonderful?

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
Vishnu2 said:
lynnedit said:
Red said:

Aren't kids wonderful?

depends on the kid, my opinion of myself is i think i am a horrible person lol, always thought that though. (and yes i know you were being sarcastic, but i was serious lol)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You can't be that terrible of a kid. You seem very nice on this forum and you love animals. Can't be to terrible if your an animal lover:D

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Actually, my kids were amazing and still are as adults. All kidding aside!
But as Sarah (Red) says, there can be some exhausting times when they are young... :0 ;)

And no, Ethan D, if you love torts, then you have a kernel of wonderfulness in you.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
ALDABRAMAN said:
Vishnu2 said:
Is it possible to fall in love with a forum member on any forum?

:tort: I think it is possible! Several active members of this forum display and share similar levels of passion for tortoises. This is a strong common ground and could be a great foundation for something more significant if circumstances would allow further involvement.

:tort: There are several members on this forum that i find very interesting and would like to meet in person, however logistically and geographically it is impractical.

Do you know something about a couple someone's that we don't know. Tell us, we will keep it a secret. Who is crushing and can't do anything about it:p:D. Please, spill the beens:D

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
wellington said:
You can't be that terrible of a kid. You seem very nice on this forum and you love animals. Can't be to terrible if your an animal lover:D

lol, just the thoughts i have sometimes man, like one time i totally wished that all the kardashians if i spelled that right just lost all their money, went insane, and went to an asylum for the rest of their lives WITH a new reality show called kardashians in life in the asylum LMAO i don't know why, but it was a weird random 3 second thought :/

Status
Not open for further replies.