Falling Back In Time

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I made a mistake about Wednesday last week, and woke up thinking it was the time change and changed all my clocks. So I've been off daylight savings time for about 4 days already.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Over here in the UK, and in the rest of Europe, we did it last weekend. :)
My hubby must be on your time. He thought it was last weekend that we were suppose to do it. He is originally from Belgium, but geez, he's been here in the USA almost 60 years. You'd think he'd catch on lol

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Over here in the UK, and in the rest of Europe, we did it last weekend. :)
In Jordan, we turned our watches back 60 minutes at the beginning of October as well.:(

The nights become so long and endless.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
California voted to allow the state legislature determine when we go on and off daylight savings time. There is talk that some people want us to be on daylight savings time all year.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
California voted to allow the state legislature determine when we go on and off daylight savings time. There is talk that some people want us to be on daylight savings time all year.
I just want it to stay one way or the other all year all the time. I hate changing the time. For weeks I look at the clock and think to myself: "Its really only such and such time..." Its dumb. AZ has the right idea. Set it and leave it alone. They stopped doing it years ago.