Fall time weed replacement diet items. Make that Romaine better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
All items are fresh dried with easy use suggestions on each package.

USDA Certified Organic sourced ...

Morus alba (Mulberry loose leaf) $12.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus loose flowers) $12.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Plantago major (Plantain loose leaf) $14.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Moringa oleifera (Moringa loose leaf) $19.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Medicago sativa (Alfalfa - shredded & dried as pellets) $7.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA.

Conforming to organic standards

Opuntia ficus-indica (Cactus) $24.95 for 8 ounces (half pound) delivered 1st class postage in the main USA. This is the Kapidolo Farms original “Cactus Chips” where this half pound is equivalent to about five pounds fresh, but more convenient with a one year shelf life.

On the cactus chips I have large and small chips now. I have exclusively shipped the small to most people over the past two years. The larger chips had been requested by a few folks and now I will have them available for everyone. The large chip pieces are about 4 times bigger than the small chips. If you don't ask for the large chips I will always ship the small ones.

Larger Variety Pack. Get a 2 once amount of all six items delivered for $34.95. Other combinations can be quoted at your request.

All of these items are tasty nutritious treats to compliment a wholesome diet of grocery and backyard greens. Use them randomly on different days of the week to keep food variety at a maximum.

E-mail KapidoloFarms @ gmail.com

This offer replaces all older posts for diet items from Kapidolo Farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.