Exotic Pet sitter AZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tempe, Az
Hey guys, I'm looking for an exotic pet sitter in the Tempe Az area, to take care of my animals for Christmas.
I have 3 Tort's (Red Foot,Hingeback,Hermans) 2 frogs (Budgetts Dumpy) 2 snakes (corns) and a whole bunch of tarantulas, but they don't really need anything.
If your interested in making an easy couple bucks and are close to Baseline and Hrady in Tempe email me: [email protected] or pm me here.
I should be gone for about a week(7 days) and would need my animals fed and sprayed daily.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
I'm paying $25 an hour.
and I only need about 1 hour a day (for 7 days give or take a day). Anyone want a couple extra bucks?

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Dr. Driggers of the Avian and Exotic Animal Clinic in Gilbert has an exotic animal boarding service. I'm not sure about his prices though...doesn't seem like it would be the best thing to do in your situation, but it's a thought.

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
Neal said:
Dr. Driggers of the Avian and Exotic Animal Clinic in Gilbert has an exotic animal boarding service. I'm not sure about his prices though...doesn't seem like it would be the best thing to do in your situation, but it's a thought.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.