EVERYONE--- PLEASE WISH TOM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Happy Birthday Tom. What are you going to be doing today, anything special? :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
WOW! Thanks everyone... except Neal.

I was so busy today, that I didn't have more than a few minutes on the forum. I can't begin to explain how enriched my life has been because of this forum and the people who participate in it. My tortoises are healthier and better cared for than ever... I have finally raised not one, but THREE smooth sulcatas after 20 years of trying and failing... I have several new friends as a direct result of this forum (including the much-too-kind Cory)(I didn't realize I was his mentor. I thought we were equals, swapping tortoise talk)... I feel useful because I'm able to give the help that I wish I had gotten so many years ago... Tyler let me sell off thousands of excess roaches (Good Lord, I didn't know what I was going to do with them all. Thanks again, my friend.)... I got to meet Maggie, in person... I discovered Burmese Stars, my next tortoise adventure...

I could go on and on (and I usually do), but thanks to you all for giving me so much. I enjoy and appreciate all of you every day. And a special thanks to Josh for making it all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.