Eulogy Editing Needed

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
I am very sorry for your loss. I think you're very brave person to open up to friends as well as strangers on this forum. Just know that there are many many people out here thinking of you and Dylan.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Gosh Tiffany, :( I'm Soo Sorry. He will always be with you in mind and spirit. You take care of yourself.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
OMG, Tiff!!! I only read this today! I literally just found out. I'm so sorry tiff. It's beyond words for me right now. I wanted to take some time to recoup from today's sad stories, but this one mad me cry. I guess when Dyl we t to the e.ergency room that Wednesday night, that was it. I had spoken to you since then, but you said nothing. I'm so sorry :(

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
OMG, Tiff!!! I only read this today! I literally just found out. I'm so sorry tiff. It's beyond words for me right now. I wanted to take some time to recoup from today's sad stories, but this one mad me cry. I guess when Dyl we t to the e.ergency room that Wednesday night, that was it. I had spoken to you since then, but you said nothing. I'm so sorry :(
Sorry Sibs. :( This is the link I PM'd you.