Eros Revealed!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn

Today is Saturday. That means that Eros and Gaia get their weekly weight and measures, a bath and a coat of Vita-Shell.

Today was a little different because I noticed that the overall humidity was a bit low and time for a nice warm rain to wake the kids up. Eros came out quickly and enjoyed the rain first....dragging behind HIMSELF, HIS very own "Special purple flower"... HE immediately went back into his hide but I see this as a sure sign that Spring is in the Air!

...just out of curiosity, He is now just over 3 years old, isn't this kinda early for a Leopard to start flashing?

and for those interested in this kinda thing...

Eros: 1127 gm., 17.4 cm.

Gaia: 497 gm., 13.3 cm.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tatum flashed a little over two, so not really too early. In fact most male leopards on here of the younger age seems to flash shortly after they turn two. I believe Levi, @Team Gomberg did too, and there's a few others I can't remember who though, one is in Cananda and is about the same age as mine also.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So, congrats, at least you know what one is. Fingers crossed the other is a girl:D

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
My two oldest pardalis flashed shortly after the two year mark, just larger than 8"inches. Your pair is so picture perfect. I love the updates

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW! ! !

How beautiful! ! !

I'm at the 18 months mark of my 4 little Leos. So get ready for some flash some time soon?? HAHA ! ! !

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Wheew! At least we know his name and sex match! Its hard to be the God Love with the wrong parts (do Deities have "Parts"?):rolleyes:

Any how, thanks for the post! I now see that he is not only slow in growing but her appears to be slow in maturing too.... just like Human kids! (everyone is different and special!)

If males start flashing at 2-3 years, then there is a good chance that Gaia's name also matches her sex.... and she is still so very tiny compared to him seeing that he is over twice her size and 6 months younger.o_O

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Look at that flawless shell! I know you said leopard flashing, but my sulcata will be 3 this month and he started flashing almost 2 months ago.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Look at that flawless shell! I know you said leopard flashing, but my sulcata will be 3 this month and he started flashing almost 2 months ago.
at one time we had 2 Sulcatas. WalkingRock and Ro-Shell. Ro-shell turned into Rocky at @ 6 years old...the fight was on and now we have WalkingRock