Eros Makes a Run For It!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
So, Today I was sitting outside and watching Eros and Gaia wandering around their Garden Penthouse and decided I wanted to get a picture or two of the 2 of them together. Oberon help me find them for the shot... First Eros....

Then Gaia...

Eros was a bit unruly but I was able to get a few decent pics...

After all was said and done, I went to put Gaia back into the Penthouse and Eros decided it was time to make his break! I turned around and found him well on the way to the fence line and not looking back...

He was so excited, I just didn't have the heart to tell him of the shadow he was walking in...

So I picked him up and put him at his end of The Garden Penthouse and let him wander into his Peppermint Forest....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I can't believe the size difference. Eros, sure looked very excited to be heading out. Up tall and high on his toes. He was out of there, he thought LOL

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
And if she, is indeed a she, will be bigger again. My female I got from Neal last fall, was smaller then my male Tatum. The female was 4 in November the male 4 in March this year. Over the winter, she passed him up big time.