Eros and Gaia.... A Summer Update

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
Hello my friends!

I know! Long time, right?

Well, it's been a very busy Summer for Westwood's favorite Facilities Manager! I've had little or no time to keep updates on any Social Media but I did get a few pics tonight and wanted to share!

Eros (male), 3 yrs 6 months, 1385 gms

Gaia (Female?); 4 yrs old, 843 gms

Tonight it was HOT! and WalkingRock was hidden inside his bunker,

These guys are growing ALOT this year! and I know I point it out every now and then but they are SMOOTH! 0% pyramiding.

Funny thing, since I have let them Co-Habitate in the garden, they seem to be inseperable! Every timeI see them, they are next to each other if not touching.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, long time. I miss seeing these guys. They look great and you should say it all the time, how smooth they are. You should be very proud of the job you have done. They look great.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Yes, long time. I miss seeing these guys. They look great and you should say it all the time, how smooth they are. You should be very proud of the job you have done. They look great.
Thanks! I tried very hard to make their early, formative years the best possible conditions to achieve just these results!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You know, of course, that staying away from the Forum for as long as you have, is totally NOT acceptable.

Your tortoises are looking great. Good job!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
You know, of course, that staying away from the Forum for as long as you have, is totally NOT acceptable.

Your tortoises are looking great. Good job!
Your right.... Your right! It's been awhile.... I'll do better.