Enclosure Idea

Jenny & Tort

Location (City and/or State)
Pittsburgh PA
I tried just having one CHE at the end with the plants and the MVB at the basking and hide end but I couldn't get the basking area hot enough it would only reach about 87 I like it to stay around 95. And at night it would get too low about 74 at the end with just the MVB so I use the MVB and CHE's during the day and just the CHE's at night.
I get my CHE's off eBay super cheap. I made the mistake of buying my first one directly from a pet store for $40.
View attachment 164677

Yeah they can be expensive, I think the one I had now I bought for $20. Ill defiantly buy one more from eBay. Thanks!!!!

Jenny & Tort

Pittsburgh PA
I tried just having one CHE at the end with the plants and the MVB at the basking and hide end but I couldn't get the basking area hot enough it would only reach about 87 I like it to stay around 95. And at night it would get too low about 74 at the end with just the MVB so I use the MVB and CHE's during the day and just the CHE's at night.
I get my CHE's off eBay super cheap. I made the mistake of buying my first one directly from a pet store for $40.
View attachment 164677

What wattage are your CHE's?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

sue white

5 Year Member
Central IL
would this kind of enclosure work to keep the humidity up for a Redfoot? I really like this idea. Thanks for the idea

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
would this kind of enclosure work to keep the humidity up for a Redfoot? I really like this idea. Thanks for the idea

Yes it will just keep one of the flaps opened.