Emory's ratsnakes for female Ornate box turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
Elaphe guttata emoryii/Pantherophis emoryi/Elaphe emoryi for Terrapene ornata ornatal, female only.

Various sizes, from hatchlings up to 2' (only a few left), 2nd and 3rd generation cbb.

Prefer the ornates to have colorful marking, any age, as long as they are sexable as females...no males needed.

Send good pics of shell/legs/face, please.

Also, if you need a specific gender, let me know, so I can make sure I have what you want...these are fantastic pets (essentially, a cornsnake colored somewhat like a Hershey's bar) that become very docile and stay that way.

emoryrat.jpg

(not one of mine, but a great pic!)

-EJ

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Georgia
have you seen any with olive green saddles?

Terry Allan Hall said:
Elaphe guttata emoryii/Pantherophis emoryi/Elaphe emoryi for Terrapene ornata ornatal, female only.

Various sizes, from hatchlings up to 2' (only a few left), 2nd and 3rd generation cbb.

Prefer the ornates to have colorful marking, any age, as long as they are sexable as females...no males needed.

Also, if you need a specific gender, let me know, so I can make sure I have what you want...these are fantastic pets (essentially, a cornsnake colored somewhat like a Hershey's bar) that become very docile and stay that way.

emoryrat.jpg

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
-EJ said:
have you seen any with olive green saddles?

Terry Allan Hall said:

emoryrat.jpg

Never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.