Emily layed 3 eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Emily my hermann is four and a half and went into hibernation this year on her own....I have had her since she was six month...I was thinking on breeding her...right now I have spotted eggs in the incubator...they also are four and a half...but I have a male...this is the second cluch...so far no luck...Emily's eggs were a big surprise....but I would love to breed her...the three eggs look perfect...is it too late to breed her this year..I have a friend that has a male the same age and has the same personality ...both are love bugs...Emily runs around the house with my cats and my dog...also what are the chances that they will breed ....my friend said she would lend me Claude ...but do they need to be together long ...I would think they would have to be watched....I hear males can be very aggressive...I would appreciate all the help you can give me. Emily is so friendly and I would love to have babies from her....thank you patsy

Attachments

• Emilys.jpg
    Emilys.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 33

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
You could give breeding a shot, I've had Hermann's lay all times of the year. It is however, good to keep them on a cycle. Keep an eye on them but there's no need to bother them much, if she is interested she will accept the male and fertile eggs may be on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.