Educational YouTube/Instagram?

solidsounds17

Location (City and/or State)
Inglewood, Ca
Basically what the title states. Anyone on here run a YouTube or any sort of social media page the uploads daily content of tortoises. Personally, I watch a lot of Kamp Kenan and Florida iguana and tortoise on YouTube to gain some knowledge as well as satisfy my daily tortoise watching needs.
Mainly looking for new content to follow to learn more as I am more of a visual learner and don’t really have the time to read through every thread made daily.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
None that I know of have good info, including Kenan.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Tom on here who works with Hingebacks does but I can't think of his screen name to tag him at the moment.

solidsounds17

Inglewood, Ca
None that I know of have good info, including Kenan.
True, especially when you discover the care guides on here. I still think his videos are quite entertaining.

Have you given thought into starting something as such. You’re probably one of the most knowledgeable person on here and I think someone with as much wisdom can really thrive. I know perhaps time is your biggest enemy but I know a great deal of people would benefit from you.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
True, especially when you discover the care guides on here. I still think his videos are quite entertaining.

Have you given thought into starting something as such. You’re probably one of the most knowledgeable person on here and I think someone with as much wisdom can really thrive. I know perhaps time is your biggest enemy but I know a great deal of people would benefit from you.
I've met him. He's a likable decent guy, and his videos are well made as far as sound, editing and the look. Its just that the care advice he gives, and the example he sets is not so good.