Eastern Box Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
Does anyone here breed or have available this summer eastern box turtles? Along with my other 3 million projects, I am thinking of getting some this summer. I thought it would be nice to do an enclosure with them because they are native and can be out all year. This way I don't have to worry about wintering them but can enjoy them the rest of the year. I just have to make sure I get permits so I don't get fined! Just wondering what they go for. Thanks!

PATMAN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
I breed both 3 toeds and easterns and sell them for $50 each plus overnight shipping.

Babies.jpg

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Where do you live? Is shipping a flat rate or does it depend on where it is going? ie, How much to send to Mississippi?

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Thanks - I will let you know when I am ready! So cute those little babies. The one looks like it is trying to help the other one out of his shell.

PATMAN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
K9KidsLove said:
Where do you live? Is shipping a flat rate or does it depend on where it is going? ie, How much to send to Mississippi?

Shipping runs around $30 to $40 overnight DHL. I won't have any hatchlings until spring and summer. I currently have 3 eggs in the incubator.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Pat, Do you have any adults that you sell? I am not sure if I want to get hatchlings or adults that I will be able to put right outside this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.