early signs of pyramiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

remitort071312

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I know i am a worry wart about my baby, but i love her so i want to provide the best care, temps are 90-100 in hot zone and in cool zone her temps are 80-85 also at night the temps are 80-85, i mist her substrate daily, and soak her daily, i work two jobs but still manage to get her out side 4-5 times a week, she is eating grass, plantain,dandelion leaves, and clover. her hide is kept very humid as well. Im worried that she had pyramiding before i got her. she is 3 months and 1 week old. i included the picture that the breeder sent me, she has the two on her back.

Attachments

• remi vendor.jpg
    remi vendor.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 88
  • remi eating one month one week old.jpg
    remi eating one month one week old.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 85
  • remi tort one.jpg
    remi tort one.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 92

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I love the last pic....love the tongue shots...there is very very minor pyramiding...you can control the remaining growth...so not to worry, continue to hydrate and offer the good diet and lots and lots of natural sun time....very cute little :tort:

remitort071312

5 Year Member
Ohio
ascott said:
I love the last pic....love the tongue shots...there is very very minor pyramiding...you can control the remaining growth...so not to worry, continue to hydrate and offer the good diet and lots and lots of natural sun time....very cute little :tort:

Thanks! They are wonderful animals.I know that I wasn't my fault bc as you can tell she was already like that b4 I got her. So I suppose I'll keep doing what I'm doing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.