Don't know if anyone has seen this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I don't don't know if anyone has seen this, but thought I would put it up for you to view... I only watched one video and can't say I was to impressed, I watched the sulcata habitat video.

http://www.reptilestv.com/index.htm

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Jen I agree, I watched the same video and was not empressed I also watched the Redfoot expert (Tom C.) and wasn't impressed with him either. He stated RF were vegetarians and that he used olive oil on their shells. Perhaps it's the short time spent on their videos. But I have to give them credit for at least tryng to get something out there for the general public.

janiedough

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Louisiana
I watched the sulcata videos - they recommens alfalfa hay and calci sand as substrate - which from what I have learned is a huge no no

right?

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
right!! , maybe they will adjust there videos eventually, or maybe we could all email them and tell them there information needs to be checked and updated.

janiedough

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Louisiana
that and you should put fake plants in the aquarium n'est pas?

i mean wouldn't the little babies eat them?

seeing babies makes me sad because I got percival and he is 7" and he has pyramiding
I wish I had had him as a baby to prove I could raise a tort healthily...maybe one day

Status
Not open for further replies.