Don't give up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
OMG!!!! I was just feeding my little guy Nougat his first full blossom and I was snapping pics to post here. Then went to give my outdoor guys some and as I came down the stairs I saw something drop off one of the rocks on the inside of my pen. It was LOUISE, she has been gone for months and I was positive I lost her. You hear stories here of folks who have searched their pens etc and the have them show up months/ years later. Well heres another one. Terry you said it to me and I said it to you. My pen was picked clean!!! and this girl is back!!!! I brought her in and am soaking her now, she was caked with dryed on dirt. I had to scrubb off her. ANd then my son (14) says, I guess what you'll do next? and I said what, he goes your going to go on your tortoise site aren't you?? I said Yes they care!!!!!
Thanks you for giving me hope, I had definitley given up. Keep the faith. I will post some pics of Nougat later. Louise deseaves the spot light. This pic is 5 minutes after her return home,just minus the dirt.
Just don't know, should I put her back in the same pen. Well I guess it's safe.
Na

Attachments

• louise.jpg
    louise.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 54

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Congrats on the safe return!!!!! You must be sooooo....excited! Love a happy ending.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Yes it is very exciting!! My hubby came home and I was so happy. I said you'll NEVER quess what just happened>he says, you found your turtle. I was like, yes yes yes, and he said jes that was way in the spring..
. I just don't remember the date. I wonder if you can get old posts looked up?
I would have lost that bet..
na

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Oh Na...I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you. This gives me new hope for finding Izzy. All this time and all the searching you did. I am so happy for you that I am tearing up here....I just don't understand why these guys leave when they have it so good right here with us..

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
It's just they think the grass is always greener!!!
NA

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Nay said:
Yes it is very exciting!! My hubby came home and I was so happy. I said you'll NEVER quess what just happened>he says, you found your turtle. I was like, yes yes yes, and he said jes that was way in the spring..
. I just don't remember the date. I wonder if you can get old posts looked up?
I would have lost that bet..
na

NAY, I found your old post by clicking on your name, then "Find all threads"

M

Maggie Cummings

This is exactly why I tell people to not give up...I am so glad for you!!! She took off in May...

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Louise is adorable. I'm glad to hear that she decided it was time to come back to you. Happy stories always welcomed here. :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Great news I am sooooooo Happy she finally turned up. Must have known winter is coming :p

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Please Robyn, we finally got a summer here. (TOO HOT for me) I'll take fall, but let's not mention winter just yet!! My son goes to school Aug 27, so yes summers over!!

Na

Status
Not open for further replies.