DON'T Buy this!!! (Zoo Med Reptile Fogger)

SCtortoiseman

When these first came out I bought the demo unit they had at the Daytona expo. I bet mine has thousands of hours on it and it still going strong and quiet.

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Metro Detroit
When these first came out I bought the demo unit they had at the Daytona expo. I bet mine has thousands of hours on it and it still going strong and quiet.

Wow! Really? They must've cut corners in the manufacturing process. I was surprised at how the fan was placed in this thing. I opened it, and it had no cushion or support.

It's fine now. But customers shouldn't have to fix it. :/

SCtortoiseman

I have only used RO water in it and if it starts to get build up on it I put vinegar or citric acid in it and its good as new.

I purchased 2 zoomed foggers in one day and neither of them even turned on. (I returned the one for the other). So after driving over an hour to two pet smarts in my area, I just get it sit on the phone and personally argue with zoomed, and still no working fogger.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Perhaps its just hit and miss. I bought another one last weekend. Works as well as the other.

SCtortoiseman

I know they won't turn on if the later level on the inside is too low. Sometimes you have to pour some water in it first.

prelyt

5 Year Member
Southern California
Besides the fan being noisy on mine it works great. The noisy fan is an easy fix, I've just been lazy. Starting to take after my tort haha.

rearlpettway

Our ZooMed fogger as been working great for a little over a year.

Sent from Rodney Earl Pettway's iPad using TortForum