Dog!

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Youngstown, Ohio
Well, I just got back from an er visit. My 9 month old pup, Teme, ( which means Little Wolf in Lenape) decsided she was going to play run away. She ran onto my porch and I was chasing her, my feet slipped in the mud and I landed on the steps, hitting my head and chest. I got several bruises but I am ok, just going to be quite sore for a few days. She is a shepherd, pit, wolf mix. I sure love my animals!
Now back to building another enclosure, going to be picking up 4 more female Russians on Saturday!

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Well, I just got back from an er visit. My 9 month old pup, Teme, ( which means Little Wolf in Lenape) decsided she was going to play run away. She ran onto my porch and I was chasing her, my feet slipped in the mud and I landed on the steps, hitting my head and chest. I got several bruises but I am ok, just going to be quite sore for a few days. She is a shepherd, pit, wolf mix. I sure love my animals!
Now back to building another enclosure, going to be picking up 4 more female Russians on Saturday!
Ouch!! Glad to hear ur ok. That sounds like a cool looking dog.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ouch! Did you get the dog, or did she succeed in running away? Can we see a picture of her?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I agree! But I don't see shepherd, pit or wolf in there!