Does my Mango look healthy?

Jyo

Hello! Mango became part of our family last July. According to the pet store, he/she was about 4 months old which means Mango would be about a year old now.
We try our best to make sure she's healthy by doing all the "right things". The only place I fear we are failing her is in her diet. She pretty much refuses any food other than the Mazuri pellets. I always offer veggies/plants/occasional fruit but will maybe take a bite or two and be done.
Does he/she look healthy? I'm afraid of pyramiding.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 12

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
She looks great . As for feeding her good foods you will have to mash up the mazuri and add finely chopped greens . Just add more and more greens and slowly take away the mazuri .

Jyo

All of those ridges look ok? I just wanted to be sure it's not signs of pyramiding starting.
Any guesses on the sex? I know only being a year old it's hard to determine but if I had to guess, I'd say female??image.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
To young to sex . As long as you keep humidity in the 80/90 % she will stay smooth . Keep the temps at no lower than 80°f . I shoot for 85°humidity and a temp of 85/90 ,then at night I let it drop to 80 .