Does anyone know of a sri lankan star breeder from florida named JANICE or JAN???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
sacramento california
I recently bought two stars that were said to have come from her and was wondering if anyone knew her or knows if she is still breeding? Supposedly she has true sri lankans....

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Jane is in Florida...She will usually advertise the sri lanka tortoises as "Pampered sri lanka tortoises". Are we talking about the same person?

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
There is a Janie. She has nice Sri Lankans. Contact Elegans (Douglas Beard) on here. He knows her pretty well!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Was there something wrong with the stars? or just curios?

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I think kbaker has at least one of her Sris.

I bought mine from Larry Gaugler, and let me tell you, I couldn't be more pleased with the tortoises, with his communication, packing, everything.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
no theres nothing wrong with them their doing great!! really pretty i have a male and female.i was jus curious becuz i looked in on a thread about true sri lankans and how most arent well i was jus curious as to whether or not mine where true sri lankans but it sounds like she knows her stuff which makes me happy to know that i ended up with her tortoises.

xiaobochu

10 Year Member!
SUNNY CALIFORNIA
SILVERSTAR said:
no theres nothing wrong with them their doing great!! really pretty i have a male and female.i was jus curious becuz i looked in on a thread about true sri lankans and how most arent well i was jus curious as to whether or not mine where true sri lankans but it sounds like she knows her stuff which makes me happy to know that i ended up with her tortoises.

HI, I donot know if you have seen the parents of your babies? If they are more than 10 inches, you have a big chance to get True sri lankan.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
no i havnt seen the parents,like i said i didnt actually buy them from her i jus heard thats who they were bred by anyway im pretty satisfied about em and im glad she still breeds and most likely will track her down when i wanna get more just to keep my line pure,also i was trying to find a birth date on mine but im sure thats close to impossible to know wut clutch my two came out of,i was told mine are two and a half years old maybe a little more,THANKS ALL...............!

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
i heard this breeder advertised in the back of reptile mag and sure enuff i found her add,at least i know where to get more when i need em.

Status
Not open for further replies.