Do you own a gun?

Which applies most to you?

• I own one or more firearms. I practice using them regularly.

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • I own one or more firearms, but do not practice using them regularly.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I do NOT own any firearms, but am experienced in using them. I plan to acquire my own firearm soon.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I do NOT own any firearms, but am experienced in using them. I do NOT plan on acquiring my own gun a

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I do NOT own any firearms, and have very little experience using them. I would like to get more expe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do NOT own any firearms, and have very little experience using them. I have no interest in increas

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I have zero experience handling or using any type of firearm, but would like to get more experience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have zero experience handling or using any type of firearm, and have very little experience using

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanieltheAnvil

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bradenton, Florida
Kerryann said:
This post sort of deals with two threads in this subsection. The other morning I was getting ready for work and I heard some banging that sounded like it was coming from downstairs. I went out in the hall and couldnt hear it but I could hear it in my bathroom. I realized then my hub had all of the guns locked in the safe and I had no idea where the key was hidden. We had kids in the house so he had secured it all up a bit too well. Luckily it was just something banging in our mechanical chase (maybe a ghost.. maybe a pipe or heat duct).. I have no idea what that is but it's this space behind our bathroom that runs to the basement. It reinforced I need more time with our 1911 and I need to always know where the keys to the safe are.

They make really cool magnets that you can attach high up on the wall in a closet or somewhere thats convenient. you can touch your gun against the magnet and it holds it in place out of reach. You just need to reach up a grab it while its still out of the way of everyone else. Grab it when you need it, otherwise if just hangs on the wall.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
DanieltheAnvil said:
Kerryann said:
This post sort of deals with two threads in this subsection. The other morning I was getting ready for work and I heard some banging that sounded like it was coming from downstairs. I went out in the hall and couldnt hear it but I could hear it in my bathroom. I realized then my hub had all of the guns locked in the safe and I had no idea where the key was hidden. We had kids in the house so he had secured it all up a bit too well. Luckily it was just something banging in our mechanical chase (maybe a ghost.. maybe a pipe or heat duct).. I have no idea what that is but it's this space behind our bathroom that runs to the basement. It reinforced I need more time with our 1911 and I need to always know where the keys to the safe are.

They make really cool magnets that you can attach high up on the wall in a closet or somewhere thats convenient. you can touch your gun against the magnet and it holds it in place out of reach. You just need to reach up a grab it while its still out of the way of everyone else. Grab it when you need it, otherwise if just hangs on the wall.
We don't have kids so he can just leave the key where i can find it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.