Diet and poop

Nishikigoi's Torts.

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
image.jpg First time sulcata owner here with what I think could be a diet related question. Is it normal for baby sulcata poop to be green? Could it be greenish in color because of what I feed it? (Kale, Romain Lettuce, asparagus fern, Boston fern, orchid hay, Timothy hay, the occasional bell pepper and watermelon) His basking is about 98, war side 87, cool side 81, night time lows 77-75, 82% humidity. His substrate is a 6" deep lair of peat moss with 1/4" lair of reptibark on top so he doesn't get muddy. Any advise with the poop is good advise and helpful too. I just really don't want him to be sick and not know about it. Please tell me if it looks normal. Trust me it looks greener in person.

spud's_mum

Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
First time sulcata owner here with what I think could be a diet related question. Is it normal for baby sulcata poop to be green? Could it be greenish in color because of what I feed it? (Kale, Romain Lettuce, asparagus fern, Boston fern, orchid hay, Timothy hay, the occasional bell pepper and watermelon) His basking is about 98, war side 87, cool side 81, night time lows 77-75, 82% humidity. His substrate is a 6" deep lair of peat moss with 1/4" lair of reptibark on top so he doesn't get muddy. Any advise with the poop is good advise and helpful too. I just really don't want him to be sick and not know about it. Please tell me if it looks normal. Trust me it looks greener in person.
Their poops are generally greeny-brown :)