Did you remember the time change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Tonight is the time to set your clock back an hour. Actually it changes at 2am on Sunday, but most folks find it easier to change their clocks as they go to bed tonight.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I like the old time too. I wish they would just leave it alone. Mine is done already. Thanks for the reminder though.:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have been waiting for weeks for the time change. I am solared powered, so the time changing to reflect that is awesome!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I barely noticed the time change. Most of our electronics sync to the atomic clock apparently so when I woke up it was already an hour earlier on most of our devices. Driving to work this morning I almost had a panic moment though when i looked at the time on the radio. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't have to worry about it, as the only clock in my house (that I pay attention to) is the one on my cable TV box...and they always keep it correct for me. But Misty (did I tell you I got a puppy) still wakes me up at the same time. 5a.m. Trouble with that is by the time I put her outside and go back to bed, instead of getting up when the clock says 6a, I oversleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.