Diapers for tortoises?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oh, you were trying to be funny? Adding misogynistic jokes and tired feminine stereotypes to a discussion about tortoises is a sad attempt at humor and kinda makes you come off looking like a jerk. But how you want to be perceived by others is up to you.
Wow really! You are new and you come in here like that?
Pot calling the kettle black don't ya think!
Btw, we don't allow name calling!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
OMG...lol...I been doing that lately, commenting to the wrong comment..chubbs is a mcp, only he is of a such Neanderthal mindset...he does not understand when he is insulted. He also is so freakin hedonistic he can't comprehend that some women think is is gross ly cute
What in the world is a mcp?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This might be a good time to remind you all that you might want to keep your 'in' jokes and banter confined to the "Nuts" and "CDR" and "Chat" threads. New members aren't familiar with you and your friendly name calling and become offended by it.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Maybeso but your neighbors within a mile might not like you much. Not a bad idea for some spare change though.
Ask me if I care. But truely all my immediate neighbors within 2 blocks and I get along. Even though we don't hang out together we kinda watch out for each other. If I show them some wildlife that needs some watching over they help.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
This might be a good time to remind you all that you might want to keep your 'in' jokes and banter confined to the "Nuts" and "CDR" and "Chat" threads. New members aren't familiar with you and your friendly name calling and become offended by it.
?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Oh crap Y. You're not much fun.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Male Chauvinist Pig
Which one ain't? My brother Joe practically pats me on the head and calls me his daughter. I'm just trying to get him to see good old common horse sense. Or even goose sense... some kinda sense ?

S2G

AL
It fits perfectly with the mom/dad/shell baby moniker & letting them loose in your house pooping & peeing everywhere ?. By all means please put a diaper on your tortoise, but whomever please post pics when you do ?.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Don't forget you'll have to have some soft toothbrushes on hand for scrubbing the baby's bottom during changes. Have a designated toothbrush holder.☺️

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest