Denver, Colorado 2 greeks for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlemom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Berthoud, Colorado
It seems like forever since I've been on here . . . it's nice to see some familiar names!

My youngest is heading off to college and unfortunately will only be able to take one tort with her to the dorms. The sad part is that we will have to adopt out her two other tortoises. They are a male and female turkish greek tortoises that we purchased from Danny on this forum in July 2008. Is Danny still around? They have always been and are very healthy. They love to eat and they are very friendly torts. I think we got them as hatchlings, so they will be 4 years old this summer.

I need to find a new family and home for them soon. I don't want to separate them - they should go together because they have always been together! And I am not comfortable shipping them but I would be willing to drive (a ways) to deliver them to a great home. We live north of Denver.

I'm not asking for any money, I'm asking for a good tort home. I can post some pictures or I can point to some of the pictures that have been posted to the forum over the years.

If you have room for two (more) lovely torts, please let me know.
Thanks!
Donna

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Always sad to hear, if I was near you I would be more than willing, here is hoping they find new good homes.

parrotlady

5 Year Member
Hi Donna

If you haven't found a good home for them I would be able to provide them with a forever home.

Adeen

olive01

5 Year Member
Hi, my names Dana, I have a daughter going off to college this fall as well. My youngest is 11 and really wants a turtle! We were just looking at them at the pet store, but he didn't seem very friendly...we would love to have yours that are used to people! Please let me know if they are still available. We live in Highlands Ranch.
Thanks,
Dana Borini :tort:

turtlemom said:
It seems like forever since I've been on here . . . it's nice to see some familiar names!

My youngest is heading off to college and unfortunately will only be able to take one tort with her to the dorms. The sad part is that we will have to adopt out her two other tortoises. They are a male and female turkish greek tortoises that we purchased from Danny on this forum in July 2008. Is Danny still around? They have always been and are very healthy. They love to eat and they are very friendly torts. I think we got them as hatchlings, so they will be 4 years old this summer.

I need to find a new family and home for them soon. I don't want to separate them - they should go together because they have always been together! And I am not comfortable shipping them but I would be willing to drive (a ways) to deliver them to a great home. We live north of Denver.

I'm not asking for any money, I'm asking for a good tort home. I can post some pictures or I can point to some of the pictures that have been posted to the forum over the years.

If you have room for two (more) lovely torts, please let me know.
Thanks!
Donna

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
olive01 said:
Hi, my names Dana, I have a daughter going off to college this fall as well. My youngest is 11 and really wants a turtle! We were just looking at them at the pet store, but he didn't seem very friendly...we would love to have yours that are used to people! Please let me know if they are still available. We live in Highlands Ranch.
Thanks,

Hi Dana:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

turtlemom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Berthoud, Colorado
Hi Dana,
Thanks so much for your interest in our greek torts. I have been lazy in closing out our adoption post, my apologies. Our torts were adopted by a fellow forum member, Eweezyfosheezy. We drove to Arizona and delivered the torts mid-June. Ha ha, Highlands Ranch would've been much closer!

Thanks to everyone who responded and a special thanks to eweezyfosheezy for helping us out.

Donna

emysemys said:
olive01 said:
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.