Deadpool

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This is the best movie I've seen in many many years. Absolutely hilarious from beginning to even after the end. Perfectly written, scripted, cast, directed, acted, edited and soundtracked. Simply perfect in every way. Not one complaint, except that I wished it were longer so the fun wouldn't end. I'm going to go see it again in the theaters and I've NEVER done that.

Perfectly executed Mr. Reynolds.

This movie is NOT suitable for children.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
was a truly great movie and stood true to the comics. people in my town got mad at the rated R but they also thought deadpool was a superhero movie......deadpool isn't a superhero or a villain he just does whatever he wants lol.

a deadpool 2 has already been confirmed.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
It definitely was a pleasant surprise! I enjoyed it!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
very well done

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Cannot remember the last film I broke out into laughter so much that my sides actually hurt when it was over. Loads of fun; but not for children.

Have you seen the previews for the 2nd one coming out? lol

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
as tempted as I am; I try and avoid previews for movies and tv shows....I want the full impact when I see the whole show.

This is understandable... we'll it was one of the funniest ones I've ever seen lol

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I found this old post, and had to comment because it is one of my favorite movies of all time. It was absolutely hilarious. Deadpool 2 is right around the corner!! Cannot wait.

GHOST TEQUILA

EAST COAST
Saw DP2 & I was entertained immensely. Anyone familiar with Marvel comics will be quite pleased with the surprise villain that gets entroduced in the 2nd half.

Yes, there is a after-credit scene that you MUST stay to watch or you will NOT get the true ending. It is that important, not kidding. You've been warned!!!

Also, something involving a character who's name starts with a "W", I will say no more.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I want to see that movie pretty bad. Been so darn busy lately haven't even seen Infinity War yet. Glad to hear it's good, maybe I'll go out this weekend and see it.

GHOST TEQUILA

EAST COAST
I've seen only 2 movies this year & Infinity War was the 2nd one. IW is just action, action, action like 10 seconds into the movie.

Of course there is an after credits scene but unless you have Marvel knowledge your not going to get who Nick Fury summons for help after everyone gets their butts stomped at the end. Oh BTW, the Avengers lose.