Dante Showed Off His....Ahem....

Lexie

5 Year Member
Haha! This is the funniest thread! My lol one is just shy if 2 years so I hope it'll be a while before he starts this!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Goodness, when my baby flashed me, my husband was holding him and cooing him. Since I'm way shorter than my husband, I noticed this fleshly hose with a flower-like image at the end. I screamed and said to my husband, "OMG! She's having a prolapse!!" When my husband took a look, he said, "Stop screaming. It's not a prolapse...i think it's a Weiner. I'll never coo him anymore!"

He laughter his head off, but I began to cry. I was horrified. It was wiggling and that flower thing was opening and closing like those flesh-eating plants. A week later, my other sully flashed me too. Now I have at least 2 males. The last sully is a rescue and is 4 years old. He was only 4 ounces when I got him. So, for now, he/she is too small to show anything. That's my story lol.

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
There's a flower???!!!???
I'm calling Benny, Benita from now on

SANDRA_MEISSNEST

5 Year Member
Lol yes the end of the penis looks like a calla lily ...

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using TortForum mobile app

SANDRA_MEISSNEST

5 Year Member
Yeah i know that video..its crazy..
I saw a little bit of mine like a week ago, he didnt saw me,when i came closer to him,he put it in super fast, he is super shy about it.that was the first time i ever saw it in 6 years

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using TortForum mobile app

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Ok, confession time: I actually paid extra for an older tort, guaranteed to be female so I wouldn't have to deal with a horny boy!!! :p

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
So it has become glaringly obvious over the last couple of months that Dante can tell the difference between a human male and human female...

While I've been subjected to Dante showing himself off numerous times, most recently this morning, my boyfriend has yet to witness one of these rousing displays of maleness (lucky him). While somewhat unnerving, I find it interesting that Dante can tell genders apart like a dog. Is a tortoise sense of smell that good?? Has anyone noted this capability in tortoises before?

Anastasia

5 Year Member
I had my first experience with this yesterday! When I've read about it I always thought "What's the big deal" but yesterday I found Mr. Bean rubbing his tail on the edge of his water bowl, with the whole thing in the water! My gawd, how does that fit back in?! Or even fit inside a female! No wonder the females are usually bigger! Don't think it'd work the other way around! LOL! Now I TOTALLY see the "freak out" factor when it takes you off guard!