Dante Showed Off His....Ahem....

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, MB
Pokeymeg said:
Dan said:
Can you post pictures of the "ahem?"

Sorry, I didn't take pictures...not sure I would want to!

Ditto! LOL

May[CHERRY BLOSSOM] @ YWG
Hermann's [TURTLE][TURTLE]& Aussie [DOG FACE][DOG FACE][DOG FACE]

peasinapod

5 Year Member
Switzerland
After reading all those posts about flashing I am happy that my boy has passed his teenage phase a few decades ago. :D

Now he just needs to demonstrate his virility by mating your shoes (even if your foot is still inside it...). xD

ellen

5 Year Member
Sonoran Desert
Wait wait wait. What? I don't even know what's going on. . . I'm a first time tortoise owner, my babies are still just that- babies. They might go into a teenage phase and start "flashing" me? Uhhhh. I accidentally happened upon a photograph of a tortoise's penis when I was doing some research earlier this year and it was the scariest thing I've ever seen. . . So there's a chance my little Morgan and/or Merlin will do...what exactly? And cleaning what has gotten more disgusting.... ? I'm so lost and terrified all of a sudden.

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
*misskerrimoo* said:
laney said:
Hehehe yep been there. My boy is a typical teenager so he now has a wanky blanky lol he tends to get his thing on in there! Makes washing it disgusting btw!

Omg... L... M.. A... O!!!

Ha the worst part is HIS 'wanky blanky' is a 'Hello Kitty' blanket. Clearly cartoon cats is his thing lol!

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Dan said:
I checked youtube and it was like a snail stretching out of its shell. On second thought, thanks for not taking pictures. Some things you can't unsee.

LOL!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
ellen said:
Wait wait wait. What? I don't even know what's going on. . . I'm a first time tortoise owner, my babies are still just that- babies. They might go into a teenage phase and start "flashing" me? Uhhhh. I accidentally happened upon a photograph of a tortoise's penis when I was doing some research earlier this year and it was the scariest thing I've ever seen. . . So there's a chance my little Morgan and/or Merlin will do...what exactly? And cleaning what has gotten more disgusting.... ? I'm so lost and terrified all of a sudden.

LOL if you're lucky enough to get a boy, at some point they'll 'discover' they're male and show off a bit. I got my tortoise post-teenage years, so he doesn't do it often (only the one time so far). It's not a big deal...you can tell by how they stand on their tippy toes what they're up to (NOW I know...) and leave them alone to do their thing...

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
you can tell by how they stand on their tippy toes what they're up to (NOW I know...) and leave them alone to do their thing...
[/quote]
GROSS GROSS GROSSSSSS! Anyone want my teen tort on loan and I will take him back for his college years on? Ahhhhhhh lol (obviously I'm kidding, but boy do I hope my kids are older and mature enough to handle that when it starts.
I will not be cleaning any "wanky-blankies" either. Any blankets, socks, towels or whatever will be making their way to the closest trash can.
Ahhhhhh sorry, I just can't be mature about this subject.

Two kids, One husband, One Hines57, One Leopard Tortoise, and a room at the sanitarium lol

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
ellen said:

Welcome to Boy Tort Guardianship, Ellen! :D

ellen

5 Year Member
Sonoran Desert
Based on the size differences between my two I think I might have a boy and a girl, but it's still way too early to tell for sure.

And I just realized what you guys meant by "wanky blankey". And the award for most oblivious goes to....

I think tomorrow when I coo at my tortoises I will tell them how lovely it'd be if they could both be girls.

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Terry Allan Hall said:
I used to tell Ptolemy "Stop that or you'll go blind!"... :D

It did no good... :rolleyes:

Pmsl
Tort owners neighbours...."those strange folk next door were practicing their weird fetishes again this afternoon!"

peasinapod

5 Year Member
Switzerland
We learned the hard way never to leave a shoe lying around where Peter could get to it. You do get it back, but it might be a little...wet...

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Terry Allan Hall said:

PMSL! Works just as we as it does for human males, eh?

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
laney said:
Terry Allan Hall said:

Pmsl
Tort owners neighbours...."those strange folk next door were practicing their weird fetishes again this afternoon!"

Hahaha I always wonder what our neighbors think of us...

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Dante managed to surprise me again today. I've been on the look-out for that special...stance...thinking I'm well prepared to flee the room, but not this time. This time I went to check on him because I heard a weird hissing noise from the other room and BAM. There it is. (I'm now laughing at how naive I sound....'weird hissing noise'...Duh!)

We just changed his substrate...I guess Dante approves....

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Pokeymeg said:
Dante managed to surprise me again today. I've been on the look-out for that special...stance...thinking I'm well prepared to flee the room, but not this time. This time I went to check on him because I heard a weird hissing noise from the other room and BAM. There it is. (I'm now laughing at how naive I sound....'weird hissing noise'...Duh!)

We just changed his substrate...I guess Dante approves....

Bahahahahaaaaa. Bet you will walk a little slower the next time you here weird noises

Out of curiosity, at what age did your torts all start doing this?

Benny is approaching a year. I'm hoping for "Shewolf, don't fret, years to go." Lie to me ya'll. lol

Joanne

10 Year Member!
Lancashire, UK
Oh dear lord! I hope my Shermann is a girl too!! He's a 2 year old Hermanns and I haven't had any sexual displays off him yet. Although I think 2 years is a bit young to even tell the sex isn't it?

Also, love the wanky blanky. Made me laugh! Especially the fact that it is a Hello Kitty one :p

SANDRA_MEISSNEST

5 Year Member
Mine is 5 years never saw anything....but its supposed to be a male, soi guess mine is shy,or dont know how to work it ...lol:huh:

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using TortForum mobile app

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Re: RE: Dante Showed Off His....Ahem....

SANDRA_MEISSNEST said:
Mine is 5 years never saw anything....but its supposed to be a male, soi guess mine is shy,or dont know how to work it ...lol:huh:

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using TortForum mobile app

Lol, work it! Sounds like maybe you have a girl!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app