Dante Showed Off His....Ahem....

Pokeymeg

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
1,340
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
I've managed to own Dante for a year and a half now and never got flashed by him.... Until this morning. Omg was that a shock! Lol!

After peeing he stood on his tippy toes and started moving his head in and out very quickly. I thought he might be straining really hard to poo or something and picked him up gently to check.... now i know......

Unless our neighbors suddenly have a female tort, I have no idea what got him all hot and bothered!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app
 

Pokeymeg

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
1,340
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Lol I know! I always get a laugh out of others 'first sighting' stories, so I thought I'd share :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app
 

Greg T

Well-Known Member
10 Year Member!
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
1,183
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
too funny, we've all been there before. If he is anything like my young male, you will find him doing this more often. Last week, mine did it each morning for 3 mornings in a row when I went to feed him!! My wife was shocked when she saw him do it on the patio one morning. :D
 

Pokeymeg

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
1,340
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Lol!!!

Well Dante is no youngin....he was a stud before I got him at 9 years old.... so we'll have to wait and see if I get any more surprises.... :-O

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app
 

Terry Allan Hall

Active Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
4,009
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
Pokeymeg said:
I've managed to own Dante for a year and a half now and never got flashed by him.... Until this morning. Omg was that a shock! Lol!

After peeing he stood on his tippy toes and started moving his head in and out very quickly. I thought he might be straining really hard to poo or something and picked him up gently to check.... now i know......

Unless our neighbors suddenly have a female tort, I have no idea what got him all hot and bothered!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app
What were you wearing at the time? ;) :rolleyes:
 

Pokeymeg

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
1,340
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Terry Allan Hall said:
Pokeymeg said:
I've managed to own Dante for a year and a half now and never got flashed by him.... Until this morning. Omg was that a shock! Lol!

After peeing he stood on his tippy toes and started moving his head in and out very quickly. I thought he might be straining really hard to poo or something and picked him up gently to check.... now i know......

Unless our neighbors suddenly have a female tort, I have no idea what got him all hot and bothered!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app
What were you wearing at the time? ;) :rolleyes:
Hahahaha :)
 

wellington

Well-Known Member
Moderator
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
37,768
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, they find themselves and then become very proud. My leopard was very proud for a month or a little more.:)
 

Sh3wulf

Active Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
678
I so don't want Benny to do this! You guys have me so freaked out!


Two kids, One husband, One Hines57, One Leopard Tortoise, and a room at the sanitarium lol
 

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
84,731
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Seems love must be in the air. There's a lot of that going around lately.
 

laney

Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
803
Location (City and/or State)
Aberdeen, Scotland
Hehehe yep been there. My boy is a typical teenager so he now has a wanky blanky lol he tends to get his thing on in there! Makes washing it disgusting btw!
 

Pokeymeg

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
1,340
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Oh man I hope he isn't 'proud'of himself for a month! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TortForum mobile app
 

Wewt

Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
209
Location (City and/or State)
British Columbia, Canada
laney said:
Hehehe yep been there. My boy is a typical teenager so he now has a wanky blanky lol he tends to get his thing on in there! Makes washing it disgusting btw!
hahaha!!! :D
 

Jabuticaba

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
1,744
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, MB
LMAO!!


May[CHERRY BLOSSOM], Darwin[TURTLE] & Wallace[TURTLE]
Winnipeg, Canada
[hr]
Well, I've been officially flashed by my THB! LOL


May[CHERRY BLOSSOM], Darwin[TURTLE] & Wallace[TURTLE]
Winnipeg, Canada
 

Jabuticaba

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
1,744
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, MB
wellington said:
Yes, they find themselves and then become very proud. My leopard was very proud for a month or a little more.:)
It can go for a MONTH?! [FLUSHED FACE]


May[CHERRY BLOSSOM], Darwin[TURTLE] & Wallace[TURTLE]
Winnipeg, Canada
 

Sh3wulf

Active Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
678
A MONTH???


Two kids, One husband, One Hines57, One Leopard Tortoise, and a room at the sanitarium lol
 

*misskerrimoo*

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2013
Messages
112
Re: RE: Dante Showed Off His....Ahem....

laney said:
Hehehe yep been there. My boy is a typical teenager so he now has a wanky blanky lol he tends to get his thing on in there! Makes washing it disgusting btw!
Omg... L... M.. A... O!!!

MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN:

3.2.0 Cats (Neeko, Bootsie, Bean (Special Needs), Puff (Special needs), Pokie)
1.0.0 Dog (Sidney (Special needs))
2.0.0 Bearded Dragons (Lochey & Zane (Special needs))
2.1.0 Leopard Geckos (Hopper, Spanky-Butt (Special needs), Rumi)
0.0.1 Greek Tortoise Hatchling (Mookie-Boo - Ibera species)
0.0.2 Fire Bellied Toads (Ellie, Teddy)
0.0.1 Emporer Scorpion (Mr. Pickles)
1.0.0 Betta Fish (Mr. Pook-Pook)
 

Jtort

Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
122
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I've been referring to my 5 month old leopard as a he, but after reading all the flashing posts I think I want a she lol
 

Jabuticaba

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
1,744
Location (City and/or State)
Winnipeg, MB
Jtort said:
I've been referring to my 5 month old leopard as a he, but after reading all the flashing posts I think I want a she lol
I hope you get your wish! My boy has been flashing me almost on a daily basis. He LOVES his warm baths. :D


May[CHERRY BLOSSOM], Darwin[TURTLE] & Wallace[TURTLE]
Winnipeg, Canada
 

New Posts

Top