Dandelions, plantains, pansies and turnip greens

Kevinrrussell

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Okay, Dandlions she loves..turnip greens she likes crunchy parts...plantains she isn't a huge fan she eats it but a bite here or there...but she started eating flowers and this weekend pineapple...

Any other greens like yard violets and mint plants....I heard roses are good but always thought they were toxic...I live in Michigan so I am trying to grab seasonal items..to enhance her diet. Her fruit is one day a week..what ever I have...greens 4 days a week...Friday I just do water... weekends croc chow...she runs to it....zoo med Forest I do on my lazy days..once a month maybe 4 times.

Thank you for ideas.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Okay, Dandlions she loves..turnip greens she likes crunchy parts...plantains she isn't a huge fan she eats it but a bite here or there...but she started eating flowers and this weekend pineapple...

Any other greens like yard violets and mint plants....I heard roses are good but always thought they were toxic...I live in Michigan so I am trying to grab seasonal items..to enhance her diet. Her fruit is one day a week..what ever I have...greens 4 days a week...Friday I just do water... weekends croc chow...she runs to it....zoo med Forest I do on my lazy days..once a month maybe 4 times.

Thank you for ideas.

Roses are fine.... :)

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
A lot of people say RF's aren't grass eaters but mine seems to really enjoy it.