Damn does dating suck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnewton

5 Year Member
Steph, my first band is called Killborn. Its a lot like avenged sevenfold. The other is a band called Rain which is more alimg the lines of Breaking Benjamin or 3 Days Grace

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
I'm not much into avenged sevenfold, a bit to screamo for my liking. (Screamo makes me angry! It also holds a lot of bad memories for me.)
I don't mind a bit of breaking benjamin and 3 days grace.

Any chance we can have a listen to your bands sometime? :)

Tnewton

5 Year Member
Yeah we are trying to get both websites running and both cd's out at the same time. Once we get all this done then we will post samples of our songs online. What do I know, im just the drummer :)

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Tnewton said:
Yeah we are trying to get both websites running and both cd's out at the same time. Once we get all this done then we will post samples of our songs online. What do I know, im just the drummer :)

Awesome :)
Well be sure to send me to the website so i can have a listen. I love music. I live by music, I'm always listening to it, always going to gigs. Love it.

The drummer secretly knows everything ;)
My "daughter" (actually just a really good friend) is a drummer. I use to mess about on my brothers drums (he's a drummer).
I got landed with the clarinet as my mother thought that was a suitable instrument for a young lady. I then played piano, keyboard and now have a guitar which I mess about with. I don't have any ounce of musical talent though :p Wish I did.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Geesh are we becoming a dating site? :D You sound like a nice guy, not my taste in a guy, but all men can't be perfect. :D :D I would think you would have no problem finding somebody, but then I am constantly amazed that David has trouble and to me he seems like he would be great dating material.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
To clear the air, I REALLY don't have a peeing problem, really! It makes Maggie laugh when ever she reads it so I write it for her, BUT if I did have that problem maybe in 15 years or so, I did laugh so hard I would HAVE peed my pants, but I am ok for now :p Really. I am laughing so hard I can barely type. :p

I did have a really nice dream last night that a mysterious man bought me new jammies!!! Seriously!!! :D

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Jacqui said:
Geesh are we becoming a dating site? :D You sound like a nice guy, not my taste in a guy, but all men can't be perfect. :D :D I would think you would have no problem finding somebody, but then I am constantly amazed that David has trouble and to me he seems like he would be great dating material.

I think we might have to tie some of these woman down Jacqui! HAHA!

Torty Mom said:
To clear the air, I REALLY don't have a peeing problem, really! It makes Maggie laugh when ever she reads it so I write it for her, BUT if I did have that problem maybe in 15 years or so, I did laugh so hard I would HAVE peed my pants, but I am ok for now :p Really. I am laughing so hard I can barely type. :p

I did have a really nice dream last night that a mysterious man bought me new jammies!!! Seriously!!! :D

HAHAH! That made me giggle!
Of all the things to dream about.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Torty Mom said:

Jammies????? Seriously you need to upgrade your dreams, atleast have them bringing you tortoises! :D :D

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Jacqui said:
Torty Mom said:

Jammies????? Seriously you need to upgrade your dreams, atleast have them bringing you tortoises! :D :D

They could have been Jammies with tortoises on! :D

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
2yn1erl.jpg
:p:p:p

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Well you sound like a good guy. I think what you are doing is the right thing. As a full time single father you may not have room in your life for a woman. Keep focusing on your boy and your music and if the right girl come along great, but be very picky, Until you kid turns 18 he comes first. And that is my unasked for advice :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Angi is absolutely correct, you do seem like a great guy ;)...I am a single mother of a fantastic, charasmatic, intelligent, impressionable, beautiful son who is 12...and I am ultra careful of who I introduce into his life, especially at a very impressionable age....

I knew this gal when I was younger, she had a young son, she dated and brought home toooo many different guys, she would have her son introduced to them as that creepy "mommies friend"...and that really stuck with me. When I became a mother then later divorced that gal popped in my head, that impression has always remained vivid in my mind....watching her sons face, confused and disregarded.

Now, with that being said, in my opinion, it is good to get to know someone that may interest you, developing a friendship which may blossom into a relationship....but keeping in mind that while your children are young...things should not be a revolving door in the aspect of people coming and going in their lives. IMHO :D

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
LOL "depends" I laughed so hard I pooted.

spiderreyy

5 Year Member
San Dimas, CA
Just found and read this whole thread. YOU GUYS ARE NUTS.:D Seriously though. When I got divorced after 18 years of that m thang, I was 42. The thing I dreaded most was that dating thing. It scared the hell out of me. I mean , when your out of the game for 20 years, its a bit odd. You guys are too funny.

morloch

5 Year Member
Give it time!! Can't rush love,,, everything happens for a reason! I was unhappily married for 13 years, thought I would never be in love, now im 44, with the man of my dreams for 6 years!! The one will come along when you least expect it,,, and u will know at that moment, a moment you will never forget!!!!

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
I miss dating, I've been engaged for... close to 5 years I think. At least 4.

morloch

5 Year Member
Wow,,, that's a long engagement!! Time to tie the knot!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.