Damn does dating suck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnewton

5 Year Member
Ok, to all the single people out here doesnt dating suck??? I recently moved back to Wisconsin after a few years in Florida with an ex girlfriend. Now im back up here and dating is super hard. I mean I could just be to scary to date...haha. Im ex military, spent 10 years in special ops. Im also a bodybuilder, win Mr Wisconsin a few times, im a drummer, and most important a full time daddy. Now I think women are intimidated by all the above and my tatts and overall look. Does anyone else find it hard to meet "the one"

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
ascott said:
all I can think of is....dang, too bad you moved to Wisconsin.... California is nice :p:p:p:p:p
ANGELA!!!! Shut the bathroom door, I just peed my pants again!!!!

You can have first dibbs, I'll take second dibbs!!! You sound like a hunk to me, but what can I say, I am over 40 and married.......

Tnewton

5 Year Member
ascott said:
all I can think of is....dang, too bad you moved to Wisconsin.... California is nice :p:p:p:p:p

Lol, I guess that depends on where in cali you are? I have some friends out there so hang in laguna beach, newport beach, and corona del mar on occassion. Get up around palmdale sometimes as well

Torty Mom said:
ascott said:

You can have first dibbs, I'll take second dibbs!!! You sound like a hunk to me, but what can I say, I am over 40 and married.......

Well thanks, a hunk huh? I dont think im bad lookin. Nothing wrong with 40+ my ex is 46, married on the other hand...lol

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Mary Anne, I am going to say something to you that was said to me earlier tonight...."Naughty, Naughty!" LOL....

I think we both need a panty change....you pee'g just made me pee....LMAO.

and ahh alas, I too am over 40.....but not marrried :D
(p.s. palmdale is only 40 miles from me....;))

You will find the right one...or the right one for now??? If the adventures in your life don't thrill a lady, then she is likely pretty damn boring anyways... :D

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO, I am going to bed and change jammies before I get into more trouble!!

I love you Angela!! Palmdale is closer to me!!!!!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Tnewton said:
ascott said:

Lol, I guess that depends on where in cali you are? I have some friends out there so hang in laguna beach, newport beach, and corona del mar on occassion. Get up around palmdale sometimes as well

Torty Mom said:
ascott said:

Well thanks, a hunk huh? I dont think im bad lookin. Nothing wrong with 40+ my ex is 46, married on the other hand...lol

All kidding aside, you seriously sound like a total hunk. Try not to try to hard and when you are out and relaxed, start a casual covo with a nice girl and let nature take it's course. Looking is hard, just let it happen, and if the convo goes good ask her out for coffee, thats easy and noncommittal!!!

By the way, I am available Friday after 6!! JK I love my hubby most of the time :p We have been together 27 years! I am all talk and no action!!! :p

ascott said:
XOXO...nighty night ....sweeeeeeet dreams :p

:p I will now!!!

Is it warm in here....aw never mind it was a hot flash.... Blahahahahahahah
*Just kidding, I'm not that old yet!!*

Tnewton

5 Year Member
ascott said:
Mary Anne, I am going to say something to you that was said to me earlier tonight...."Naughty, Naughty!" LOL....

I think we both need a panty change....you pee'g just made me pee....LMAO.

and ahh alas, I too am over 40.....but not marrried :D
(p.s. palmdale is only 40 miles from me....;))

You will find the right one...or the right one for now??? If the adventures in your life don't thrill a lady, then she is likely pretty damn boring anyways... :D

Aww does this mean my cali invitation has been taken off the table??? Lol

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Your killing me smalls.....I have no more pee to piddle....LMAOOOO here....

uhhhh, I never cleared the table Tnewton... pm me when in cali....its alright, Mary Anne is asleep now...shhhh...:D:D:D:D:D

Tnewton

5 Year Member
Torty Mom said:
SAW THAT!!!!!! and peed some more!!!!! I have not laughed this much in weeks! Thanks guys!!!
[/quote

Whats the deal with the overactive bladders???? ;)

Tnewton

5 Year Member
ascott said:
we told you.....we are over 40....LOL :p
[/quote

Well im not to far behind, and you know they have meds for that. Did you get that private message???

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
LOL I can so relate...to the over 40 thing. Peeing your pants when you laugh or sneeze is not fun and realizing you are not hot anymore is worse. Well that is how I feel anyway. But seriously, you sound appealing to me too. So I think you need a few 40+ year old gals to help you figure out what the problem is. Where are you going to meet women, how do you dress, are you too picky, are you daing 21 year olds,do you talk about your past to soon? Post a picture. We can help. Besides what else to 40 year old married women have to do :)

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
lol I piddle a little sometimes and I'm only 24... I don't get it, I do my kegels lol

Tnewton

5 Year Member
Angi said:
LOL I can so relate...to the over 40 thing. Peeing your pants when you laugh or sneeze is not fun and realizing you are not hot anymore is worse. Well that is how I feel anyway. But seriously, you sound appealing to me too. So I think you need a few 40+ year old gals to help you figure out what the problem is. Where are you going to meet women, how do you dress, are you too picky, are you daing 21 year olds,do you talk about your past to soon? Post a picture. We can help. Besides what else to 40 year old married women have to do :)

Hey Angi, I actually dont go out on the woman hunt. I havr my son full time, play in 2 bands, plus im a personal trainer so im quite busy. Hmm how do I dress well I love ed hardy so lots of his stuff, also big into famous stars and straps gear. Not much fits me which u will see when ascott posts my pics for me in the what do u look like thread. I dont talk about my past at all especially my military time.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Oh holy moly... I should not have read this thread.
You guys make getting old sound so.... nice! :p
I'm only 20, please don't scare me with your horror stories.

What sort of bands do you play in?
Oh and I always go for the drummers in bands.... i'm saying no more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.