1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Cute little Tortoise / Turtle informative video (for kids or childish adults like me)

Discussion in 'General Tortoise Discussion' started by For Love of Everything Shell, Sep 24, 2018.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. For Love of Everything Shell

For Love of Everything Shell Active Member 5 Year Member

Hello everyone. I have been researching my heart out for the best thermostat, humidity, app accessible, doodad... and well, somehow came across this little video. Think 'a young "Bill Nye The Science Guy" -goes crazy for tortoises ' !!! lol
    Not sure where the best place is to post the link, so I will just leave it here and hopefully a few of you smile like a 5 year old on Christmas morning, just like I did!!!
    PS: Bob's :tort: poops are much improved both in frequency and girth ;)!!!