Custom Tortoise Aluminium Sign ? Im on the hunt!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
Can anyone on the forum recommend someone I can order a custom tortoise sign from?
I ordered one from a seller in the UK like,
3 month ago, but it never showed up. So I thought I might just get someone to just make me one.... is it possible? Or even recommend?

It seems so lame...but I still want it.
I just want the Bat Signal / symbol, only with a turtle / tortoise instead of a bat ......

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I totally have to be responsible after all the money I've already spent this month on her table! I mean, I already went and bought myself an aluminum tortie sign!
But I'm just showing the ones I've spotted like this so far.... hey, who knows? Mabey someone else here wants one too?

So I spotted this style that you could put your torts name on:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J063SBM/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2K9UHO/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

Kind of cool.
Then this style:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NWM26YT/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Whilst this is the sign that I had ordered in December but never arrived... sad.

s-l400 (3).png

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes. we have a forum member who makes signs. The username is escaping me, but I'll keep trying to remember. It's something like kamora. It'll come to me.

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Too bad your original sign hasn’t arrived. If you look on AliExpress you can get some pretty cool customer signs, banners, etc made for really cheap. You can provide the image, wording and font you want as well. The only thing is you have to wait a long time for the stuff to arrive. I haven’t ordered anything custom off of there yet, but have ordered some other things. At minimum it takes a month to arrive here in Canada but up to 2 months. If you go to the AliExpress website or app and type in ”custom tin sign” you’ll see the options available.

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California
You still have a good memory Yvonne... ^_^

Here is the web link where you can find some tortoise xing metal signs I designed...

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I

Here is the web link where you can find some tortoise xing metal signs I designed...

I like it! ! !

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast

Beautiful! I was just showing my BF the red footed tortoise one! Very nice.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Well, I'm down! I would love to support a small business that's a forum member!
That red footed tortoise aluminium sign is so going in my Tortoise Art Collection....?

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Update:
After some delays I finally ordered one of Red Footed Tortoise XING signs! I've been working on alot of stuff in the tortoise room lately, and was pretty distracted for a little while. But I finally got Arty one! Beautiful! I cannot wait.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Amazing work! You should design a metal XING sign for the Russian Tortoise owners in need!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
My mail was messed up and a bunch of my tortoise supplies got lost in the mail. Well I worked it all out, and my new sign arrived safe and sound after a delay.

20200425_100603.jpg
20200425_100603.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California
My mail was messed up and a bunch of my tortoise supplies got lost in the mail. Well I worked it all out, and my new sign arrived safe and sound after a delay.

View attachment 292353
View attachment 292353
Hi Beasty_Artemis ... I am glad you had received the metal sign as I thought you might had already received the sign earlier as tracking number showed the package was delivered week ago. I always give out some bonus stickers to our forum members as a token of appreciation. Again, thank you for your interest in my creation.

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Hi Beasty_Artemis ... I am glad you had received the metal sign as I thought you might had already received the sign earlier as tracking number showed the package was delivered week ago. I always give out some bonus stickers to our forum members as a token of appreciation. Again, thank you for your interest in my creation.
Time to make you a well known member.. Also, a russian tortoise sign would be awesome! (The well known memeber is given at 250 likes I think, lol so I gave you a like;))