Custom Pet Tort Painting Sign up :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Me too :<3: Chicago:)
Haven't eaten there, but now I will have to check it out. Near there is Fontera Grill local Chef Rick Bayless, great food too.
You'll have to drop me a pm next time you come to Chicago so we can meet up. Love meeting forum members.:)

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
Me too :<3: Chicago:)
Haven't eaten there, but now I will have to check it out. Near there is Fontera Grill local Chef Rick Bayless, great food too.
You'll have to drop me a pm next time you come to Chicago so we can meet up. Love meeting forum members.:)
Definitely! :D

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
It's been hard to contain my excitement and wait patiently ;)
I found a store where I will go to frame my piece. My husband already knows that Levi's portrait will be framed and proudly displayed :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
WOW! ! ! !

That is some telnet alright. Very nicely done.

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
It was almost finished today and then my paint tipped over and splattered on the painting. :( I'm super bummed. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409088499.089847.jpgsee, on the left. I'll see if I can fix it. And overall just eh about the painting in general.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Oh no! That's such a bummer. It looked great though! The details on his shell and body look awesome!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Wow. I really enjoy your work/passion. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and the progresive images. If you have an etsy accpount or someplace that can recieve 'likes' and 'thumbs up', maybe you have a facebook page? There is a FB page for reptile artists, your work surpasses much of what I see there, IMO. WOW.

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
Wow. I really enjoy your work/passion. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and the progresive images. If you have an etsy accpount or someplace that can recieve 'likes' and 'thumbs up', maybe you have a facebook page? There is a FB page for reptile artists, your work surpasses much of what I see there, IMO. WOW.
Thanks Will! No I don't have an etsy for painting. I actually DO have an etsy shop for my hair clips! (Www.facebook.com/cuteyclips) But I had to go in vacay mode because of the abundance in orders. I enjoy painting but I can't commit to deadlines because of my Pre-K job, hair clip shop, and now school! I like drawing though! I'm also working on my sons bday decorations. He wants to have a Guardians of the Galaxy bday....ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409094792.222308.jpg