Custom Pet Tort Painting Sign up :)

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Metro Detroit
Apologies! I lost this thread and just found it again so thought I would message and ask. No worries. Can I ask how much please?
I'm really just painting because I enjoy it. I'll accept donations, whatever you can give is perfectly fine. No worries. I just need some time to complete it. :)

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Beginner?! Wow! Keep up the great job!

May, Aussies, & THBs
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I love to draw too...but as I've gotten older, I lost my skill fore sure! You draw amazing!!

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
I love to draw too...but as I've gotten older, I lost my skill fore sure! You draw amazing!!
I bet you'd gain your skill back if you tried! Thank you for the compliment! Yeah, my dad has done glass etching for 30 yrs and I used to watch him draw all the time. And even though I could use his projector to trace things out, I prefer the challenge of sketching it out by hand. I have lots of drawings on my fb page too. www.facebook.com/christina.landry.18

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I bet you'd gain your skill back if you tried! Thank you for the compliment! Yeah, my dad has done glass etching for 30 yrs and I used to watch him draw all the time. And even though I could use his projector to trace things out, I prefer the challenge of sketching it out by hand. I have lots of drawings on my fb page too. www.facebook.com/christina.landry.18
Ya that's talent you have for sure!! Thanks for sharing! I tried drawing a turtle zentangle art picture (not sure if your familiar with zentangle) but yeah I could barely do that. It's just lines and patterns. But drawing is therapeutic.

annastortoise

Omg! Keep checking this thread for a while, I want my tort painted when I get him/her!! :D you are so gifted...

:p I <3 Russians :p

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
Woooo vacation! Hope you had fun! :)
I DID thank you! I lazed about, I took the kiddies to Michigan Adventure which is like a smaller Cedar Point. Babbled at my Redfoots 20 times a day, went to the Detroit Institute of Arts. AND remodeled my kitchen, AND registered for school! I think I was pretty darn productive! :D:p

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hey, where are you located? I know Michigan Adventure. I remember when it used to be called Deer Park. I grew up in Muskegon. Lived there until around 30 then moved to Chicago.