Curious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Hi guys,

I'm just curious, it's getting cooler here now In cyprus now and you can really tell and I've started noticing that my female hetty seems to be a little more active than what she has been over the last few months!! My wife went out in the garden to peg the washing in last night around about 5-6ish and hetty was out roaming around and normally over the last few months she would have come out for breakfast about 930ish then go back in for the rest of the day until soak time but now I've noticed that she (plus the other 2) aren't coming out till later but the 2 boys will eat then disappear for the day but she will stay out, like now, it's 1130 and she's out, just sat there, she's basking but I just think its not like her! Am I being paranoid?? Lol do they come out when it's cooler?? I'm guessing so!! :) or is this signs of something wrong?? Shes active, eating well, drinking well and passing well and she looks perfect!! Has she just got a burst of energy lol

sportychick

5 Year Member
Hey!! No I don't think you are paranoid... crusher seems to be doing the same. In warmer months and days he was out early and down around 4-5 in the evening but now with this cooler weather also here he's been in and out until 9ish. The first time I noticed in I also thought what's wrong. But I think its just a more perfect temp for them to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.