Cuora mccordi enclosure

HerpkeeperJo

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
Hey everyone!

I am re-doing the enclosure for 1.2 Cuora mccordi. I was curious if anyone had photos of their Cuora habitats they could share with me. I have an idea in my head of how I want it to look but I'm always up for fresh ideas! Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Hey everyone!

I am re-doing the enclosure for 1.2 Cuora mccordi. I was curious if anyone had photos of their Cuora habitats they could share with me. I have an idea in my head of how I want it to look but I'm always up for fresh ideas! Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks!
We don’t keep any Mccordi at our faculty currently. But they like to utilize the wet and dry seasons. Meaning a large volume of water should consist of at least 35-40% of the enclosure. They mostly will breed in the shallow water as well. Unless equipped with extreme humidity and high moisture sprinklers in the enclosure. They like lots of litter and places to hides. Loose large Magnolia leaves are great, bamboo leaves as well, mixed in with a soft peat soil would be ideal.

No for cuora but these enclosures will be relatively the same for our larger ones. Just with different asiatic flora instead of South American(which is what is kept in these)

3546D6FA-A783-4352-874F-259551AB19E4.jpeg