Cucumber problem

Ntombizini Chunga

Location (City and/or State)
Malawi
Hie, im having a cucumber problem, my one year old tort only wants to eat cucumbers, I've tried putting other fruits, weeds and veggies but he seems only to want cucumbers, I'm worried about his nutrition at the same time I'm worried he'll starve

What should I do I'm really worried

Flanman

Fishers Indiana
If you ever want to change a torts (or any reptiles for that matter) diet, this is what I do:

Remove 1/7 cucumber from daily meal, replace with 1/7 other foods and do this over a week or however long you want to. He may not like sudden food changes.

Ntombizini Chunga

Malawi
If you ever want to change a torts (or any reptiles for that matter) diet, this is what I do:

Remove 1/7 cucumber from daily meal, replace with 1/7 other foods and do this over a week or however long you want to. He may not like sudden food changes.
Thank you I'll tell you how it goes

Sa Ga

MN
Morla would not eat any hay or pellets, making me worry about fiber (she was having chronic diarrhea when I first got her too). I didn't take away what she likes, but rather, wrapped the softened pellets inside the things she WOULD eat. And sometimes I would get her interested by hand feeding her a few bites (like of broccoli) and then quickly offering the other food, or putting a piece of broccoli ON it and getting her to bite (and then eat) both the broccoli and whatever else I was trying. You could also try mashing up the cukes and spreading them all over the surfaces of the other veggies. Then hand feed them to her to get her to try it. (If you just leave it in a bowl, they pick around it.)

It took a lot of patience but slowly it worked. Let us know how it's going!

Ntombizini Chunga

Malawi
Morla would not eat any hay or pellets, making me worry about fiber (she was having chronic diarrhea when I first got her too). I didn't take away what she likes, but rather, wrapped the softened pellets inside the things she WOULD eat. And sometimes I would get her interested by hand feeding her a few bites (like of broccoli) and then quickly offering the other food, or putting a piece of broccoli ON it and getting her to bite (and then eat) both the broccoli and whatever else I was trying. You could also try mashing up the cukes and spreading them all over the surfaces of the other veggies. Then hand feed them to her to get her to try it. (If you just leave it in a bowl, they pick around it.)

It took a lot of patience but slowly it worked. Let us know how it's going!
Thank you