CTTC foothill chapter meeting friday the 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
The foothill chapter of the CTTC (California Turtle and Tortoise Club) Is having it's meeting this friday the 25th at 7:30

We have lined up Jim Misiak to give a talk about sulcatas, If I remember correctly he is the man up in ojai who has some 60 sulcatas on 13 acres of land, he gave a very good presentation last time and it should be another good one.
We will be having our annual plant auction next month april should be a good one it is always popular and you can usually get some good plant at a good price. We will have snacks, questions will be answered. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I hope to see you there.

P.S we will be having a pre meeting at 6:30 to discuss our upcoming educational fair, Everyone is invited and if you have any good ideas or want to help out fee free to come on down.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I think you are thinking of Dave Friend.

I'm going to try to make it again. Save me a seat.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
La Arboretum in arcadia

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Official bump :tort:

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I went and had a great time meeting people and donating and eating. Thanks for the invite!! I am glad I was able to attend at least one tortoise event before I leave for Alabama.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I had a blast meeting tom and cory, and tom's friend his name escapes me, thanks to you guys we ha one of our best nights for 50 50 raffle, and they were kind enough to donate all the money to the club, thanks guys .

Status
Not open for further replies.