Crown Queen Jewel "Nova" tattoo?

TortoiseWorld

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lisle Illinois
y.JPG Wouldn't her carapace design make a cool tattoo or how about a facet of a rare jewel?
Bias for Nova, she is the Queen of nature. :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
So beautiful!!

I'm not sure about tattoo, desktop for sure.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes it would. You should, if you haven't, take a close up of her shell, no legs or head in it. It would make a great pic.

TortoiseWorld

5 Year Member
Lisle Illinois
The platynota's unique design could make a good subject for an oil painting too, I think I will try it but make its surreal looking.

No tattoos yet but it would be a cool design for one.

Mighty Nova 3.jpg

TortoiseWorld

5 Year Member
Lisle Illinois
Nova was Hatched on September 2013 she is 160 grams and almost 3.75 inches she's going to be HUGE.
Nova inspires me to be an artist, it's like the Lord God is showing us that we are created to make art and enjoy art, it's part of who we are because God is the most awesome artist and we are created in his image.

Here is a painting I just finished for my daughter who was just married. The star constellation in this painting was of April 19th the night of their wedding then they went to Hawaii for their honeymoon, so I named the painting "Love in the tropics". That's my daughter and I dancing the Father-daughter dance at the wedding reception blurry pic.

Anyway Nova's carapace design inspires me on many levels.

photo33.jpg image (13).jpeg