Croc Gets Nailed by Python....BIG lunch

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I think they need to get their facts straight. I don't know anything about snakes, because I don't like them, but that snake is way longer than 10'. And he probably won't eat for a much longer period of time than they said in the article. But thanks for posting that. I wouldn't have thought a snake could eat such a large croc.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
HOLY MOLY that's a mighty big meal:D. I would never had guessed the snake would have won that fight. Geez. Thanks for the post. Amazing.

EricIvins

5 Year Member
The Crocodile was 3', and it is an Olive Python which is not going to get much longer than 10'. 8ft. is about average.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I just saw that on FB! Holy Moly! [FLUSHED FACE][FLUSHED FACE]

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I love snakes and crocodiles are my favorite animals . But nature is awesome! Thanks for the link . If you think thats awesome you should see it in person . I had a 13/14 foot Burmese python he ate pigs its crazy how big of pray they can take down .

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Mike .....Heck I was into the big Boa's myself way back in time ....this was 30+ years ago! :p

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Jeff that looks like one beautiful red tail. Here us a picture of my baby red tail and two ball pythons .

Attachments

• 1393970701257.jpg
    1393970701257.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 1393970801888.jpg
    1393970801888.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 41

tortgirl123

HOLLY MOLLY! Wasn't expecting that! I think it might take longer than a month! :) thanks for sharing

Instinct

5 Year Member
Upstate New York
Wow, I'm surprised the snake could even swallow that! That must've been absolutely crazy to see.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Glad you missed me Jeff. It's hard to get on here as much as I would like, but I do get to read some great posts sometimes. Never stop learning new things on this forum. xo

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yvonne G said:
I think they need to get their facts straight. I don't know anything about snakes, because I don't like them, but that snake is way longer than 10'. And he probably won't eat for a much longer period of time than they said in the article. But thanks for posting that. I wouldn't have thought a snake could eat such a large croc.

I also do not like snakes. My wife hate it even more. We gave them the respect of they are also created by God and that is it...

skottip

10 Year Member!
Florida
Wow it ate it whole? All of the hundreds of pythons I have had in the past used to use kitchen utensils to cut up their prey before swallowing the bite sized pieces! What a story! lol