Critter Family Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
I enjoyed looking at Scooter's photo day pics of his critter family so I thought I'd post pics of my own critter family! I'd love to see other pics of everyone's critter families so please post away :)

Here's the star, my Russian Tortoise Betty White!

149.jpg

My black lab mix, Jake

013.jpg

My fiance's dog (who is now mine too!), Alexus

Phonepics265.jpg

My love, my chihuahua Bodie

Nikon2033.jpg

My crazy cats, Skats (the tabby) & Eli (the black & white)

Phonepics218.jpg

Phonepics210.jpg

And last, but not least, my ball python Stinger

Phonepics351.jpg

I thought I had better pics of Stinger but I can't seem to find them now.

There they are! My critter family :) Let's see yours!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nice pics. Great looking dogs and Stinger looks very heathy.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
How old is your Chihuahua? Bodie is adorable!
OK...here's all my "critters".
Pio
003-39.jpg

Solo
011-29.jpg

Misha
016-20.jpg

Maggie May
014-22.jpg

Bella Mia
005-42.jpg

Too many boxies ......

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
You both have beautiful critters. Snakes in cages are creepy to me. I have never liked them, but am getting better.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Wow, beautiful pictures Zoogrl and Terry :D I love your Chiwawas, they are so cute :cool:
Have you watched the movie Beverly hills Chiwawas? It is a really cute movie!

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
Love the pics...It nice to see everyones babies. I enjoyed it and it brightened my day

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Bodie is about 4yrs old, he was a stray so we aren't sure. But he's young and very sweet to anyone he meets. I haven't seen that movie yet Isa, maybe that will be on my Christmas break to do list! I've heard it's adorable!

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
tameyourself said:
Cute babies, where in Texas are you?

I'm actually in Missouri now. I used to live in the Houston area. I loved it & miss it! We are planning on moving back after the fiance's kids are grown, so about ten years! But it will be worth it, we are looking to move more around the kemah area or somewhere closer to the coast. I can't wait!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This is April. She's appaloosa/quarter horse and 18 years old:

april.jpg

This is Mimi. He's around 15 years old...a rescued mini pig:

mimi.jpg

This is Molly. She's about 6 years old and I just love her to death:

Z-molly.jpg

This is Lil' Brother, also about 6yr:

Z-littlebrother.jpg

Little Girl Kitty:

Z-littlegirlkitty.jpg

Molly and Lil' Brother:

7-2-05.jpg

And last but not least...and I had a terrible time getting any kind of picture, let alone a decent one...Grace:

Grace.jpg

tameyourself

10 Year Member!
Is this turning into a "post your critters" post? If so I want to join in on the fun!

zoogrl said:
tameyourself said:

I'm actually in Missouri now. I used to live in the Houston area. I loved it & miss it! We are planning on moving back after the fiance's kids are grown, so about ten years! But it will be worth it, we are looking to move more around the kemah area or somewhere closer to the coast. I can't wait!!!!

Did you used to be on South Texas Reptiles Forum? Seems like I remember your animals or soemthing :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I THOUGHT so...Here's what the OP said, "I'd love to see other pics of everyone's critter families so please post away "

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
It is a post your critters post! Come join us! Yvonne, your dobie is beautiful! The love of my life was and always will be my beloved Rommel who I lost a year ago. I will never love another living thing (person or pet) as much as I love that dog! Still bring tears to my eyes, he was seriously the best dog I have ever met. He was with me through all of my 20's and a lot of learning about life. He was one of the greats!

MeRommel.jpg

tameyourself said:
Is this turning into a "post your critters" post? If so I want to join in on the fun!

zoogrl said:
tameyourself said:

Did you used to be on South Texas Reptiles Forum? Seems like I remember your animals or soemthing :)

I haven't been on any other forums before? And these pets I didn't have when I was in texas, except for Skats and Bodie. I'm on here a lot and post tons of pics, maybe that's it? lol And I'm on facebook, maybe we have a mutual friend?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Rommel and Grace look an awful lot alike, huh? And it looks like you had a hard time getting Rommel to look at the camera too. I finally had to put my hand under her chin, but even then she turned away just as I snapped the picture. Grace is pretty old, and I'm looking for a dobie puppy so that when Grace's time comes, I won't be without a Doberman in my life. I've always felt that having a new puppy in an old dog's life gives them something to live for. They have to train the puppy and teach it all the tricks and how to live in a family, plus all that play time with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.